Kido Taylor-Hart

TomTom92

Signed a 3 year deal in 2021, first pro deal so that was as long as was allowed. Lifelong Arsenal fan been there since aged 7, he is only here for a loan unless Arsenal release him which is highly unlikely.

Let's hope he plays some first team football and does well for us.

Edited by Yani P

1 hour ago, Heisenberg said:

Exactly the same stop gap signings for the academy that have been made in the past. (I.e. Hepburn-Murphy, Joe Haigh)

They won’t see a minute of first team football, that I’m sure.

Ebiowe? Appreciate he was a permanent and it might be they're not even allowed to, but I'm kinda hoping all the same.

Edited by 86 Hair Islands
typo

2 hours ago, SK47 said:

There's no way in hell they are making loans for the u21s. They might play a few games for them but this is without a doubt a loop hole move. I bet we see them them alot in the first team, especially Hart 

It's unlikely we will see them in match day squads unless there is an injury to one of our main loan players. Remember that we are only allowed to name five loan players in a match day squad and they will be Dobbin, McGee, Roberts, Springett and White.

4 hours ago, Heisenberg said:

Exactly the same stop gap signings for the academy that have been made in the past. (I.e. Hepburn-Murphy, Joe Haigh)

They won’t see a minute of first team football, that I’m sure.

Yup. Bit of a non-story here.

We desperately need a half-competitive under 21 team for the good of all our youngsters - it's no good for anyone's development if you are getting battered every week.

I guess also this pair are on the fringe on Arsenal's U21 set-up and at the age they are, they are quite likely to become available to other clubs. So it's a good chance to have a look (not that we'd be able to pay a fee for them any time soon!)

Edited by vonwright

6 hours ago, vonwright said:

We desperately need a half-competitive under 21 team for the good of all our youngsters - it's no good for anyone's development if you are getting battered every week.

I guess also this pair are on the fringe on Arsenal's U21 set-up and at the age they are, they are quite likely to become available to other clubs. So it's a good chance to have a look (not that we'd be able to pay a fee for them any time soon!)

It makes sense. So he’s good, but maybe not prem good. We must be a great shop window - up for promotion, competent agenda free manager who will play him on merit. If he’s good he’ll get seen and his value will climb