Kido Taylor-Hart

TomTom92

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

Seems to be incredibly highly rated and on the verge of breaking through. Definitely not one for our U21's

He's been struggling for game time for Arsenal this season, although he was once a highly touted prospect. It seems like he spent a lot of last season injured too. 

I would think this is a similar move to Ebiowei and Plange. 

1 minute ago, Anag Ram said:

Remember all those Bobby Duncan goals?

??

Luckily it wasn't the goals I saw in the clips that impressed me, it was his tall prowess, agility, nimble feet, with that natural ability of the ball sticking to him. Looks pretty fast too.

I'd be buzzing to get him in

10 minutes ago, Jackal said:

As far as the first team goes..... So this kid could still come in for the youth side, a bit like when Plange came in last season. 

Does that mean he's still legible for the first time then?

Billy Vigar

A powerful forward with plenty of aerial ability, Billy overcame an injury-plagued first half of last season to become a key player at under-18 level, scoring four times from 14 starts in the league.

He demonstrated his versatility with a stint as a right winger, as well as a right wing back and signed professional terms with the club in July 2022.

1 minute ago, Elwood P Dowd said:

Billy Vigar

A powerful forward with plenty of aerial ability, Billy overcame an injury-plagued first half of last season to become a key player at under-18 level, scoring four times from 14 starts in the league.

He demonstrated his versatility with a stint as a right winger, as well as a right wing back and signed professional terms with the club in July 2022.

Powerful forward and right wing back, all our requirements in young Billy

1 minute ago, admira said:

Looks like they’re in the academy, not first team squad 

https://arseblog.news/2023/01/confirmed-derby-sign-kido-taylor-hart-billy-vigar-on-loan/

If they have no chance of a first team game, why would you send your youngsters to a totally decimated U23 squad to play games. Don't get it. Can we play them if required or is it back to the EFL with a request. 

1 hour ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

If they have no chance of a first team game, why would you send your youngsters to a totally decimated U23 squad to play games. Don't get it. Can we play them if required or is it back to the EFL with a request. 

Maybe we would be considering signing them next summer - who knows whilst at Arsenal the youngsters are probably on a lot more money than we would be prepared to pay currently - it’s nice that they want to come here to be fair