Wearing Derby colours

Carl Sagan

On 19/01/2023 at 00:23, Carl Sagan said:

Saw this on Twitter, Trevor East sporting a Rams shirt on Tiswas (alongside Sally James and Chris Tarrant):

That is the same shirt as worn by Trevor on Tiswas many times, it was given to him by his best mate Bruce Rioch ! He passed it into the collection a few years ago ! Nice red no4 on the back !

405F922C-0D89-4533-91B0-7526FB55BE47.jpeg

12 minutes ago, loweman2 said:

That is the same shirt as worn by Trevor on Tiswas many times, it was given to him by his best mate Bruce Rioch ! He passed it into the collection a few years ago ! Nice red no4 on the back !

405F922C-0D89-4533-91B0-7526FB55BE47.jpeg

Amazing! Thanks for that, Phil. I loved those shirts and I think I also had a red number 4 on the back of mine.

8 hours ago, StrawHillRam said:

Oh I forgot about them 

Pity, Tim Brooke Taylor was a Ram in real life, he passed away a couple of years back… bloody Covid…

10 minutes ago, Andrew1 said:

Pity, Tim Brooke Taylor was a Ram in real life, he passed away a couple of years back… bloody Covid…

Remember watching the Goodies as a kid and being so pleased when he mentioned us.  Also remember when he was on this is Your Life and the Derby team at the time (early 80s) rode in on three seater bikes at the end.

27 minutes ago, Wistaston Ram said:

Remember watching the Goodies as a kid and being so pleased when he mentioned us.  Also remember when he was on this is Your Life and the Derby team at the time (early 80s) rode in on three seater bikes at the end.

The Goodies have been on SKY recently showing some of the old episodes.

There was one in which the end of the world was due in 30 minutes and they had to try and fit in as much as they could before the world ended at midnight. Tim was distraught that there would be no more Derby County.

3 hours ago, David said:

Game over for this topic now, we're going to get every photo to be placed on the internet of Sandy Ryan in her fight gear now from @Inverurie Ram

Be more Sandy than Brighton beach.

I was just using the opportunity to answer @archram request, on this thread of putting names to photo’s.

But especially for you @David. Sandy Ryan praying for you.

Ps…..Thinking about starting a new thread, with photo’s of every stone on Brighton beach, then other beaches of the world, it’s gonna rock like a Brighton stick of rock, my following thread, the stick of rock thread! I bet you can’t wait!

2C6DAE8E-6359-4564-B376-A8559DBDC247.jpeg

FA50A342-BCE3-414A-8622-15C93F2387EF.jpeg

132C777D-747A-40E3-A96B-FB8C29E0611C.jpeg