Newport County (A) FACR2 Sun 27th Nov

38 minutes ago, kevinhectoring said:

Difficult choice this, for the nation’s terrestrial TV footie fans. Belgium v Morocco?  or Newport v The Rams? De Bruyne or Hourihane, Hazard or Sibley, Batshuayi or Collions ? Millions will be channel hopping 

Not me, I won’t be watching either live. Out for my wife’s 60th birthday so I’m recording the Rams match and watching it this evening rather than Spain v Germany.

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Not me, I won’t be watching either live. Out for my wife’s 60th birthday so I’m recording the Rams match and watching it this evening rather than Spain v Germany.

Good call, @Tamworthram.  On the evening of my wedding,  I had dinner on a beach with my wife, whilst my son was texting me and then phoning me with updates of our Play-off win vs WBA. I got away with it just - and that was more important than Round 2 of the FA Cup! Enjoy your afternoon!

1 hour ago, kevinhectoring said:

Difficult choice this, for the nation’s terrestrial TV footie fans. Belgium v Morocco?  or Newport v The Rams? De Bruyne or Hourihane, Hazard or Sibley, Batshuayi or Collions ? Millions will be channel hopping 

Belgium game will be over won't it? Although they might play 45 minutes of injury time I guess..

9 minutes ago, jimtastic56 said:

Will somebody put a picture up of our F A Cup away end again ? All those “ Saga Louts” tanked up on real ale and Horlicks ! The “Silver Wall” will be waving their ration books at the ref again. ( Being serious , we have to get more youngsters involved)

How do you suggest we do that?