Derby County v Port Vale - The Matchday Thread

Day

Say what you like about 2nd half performances under Rosenior, but these last 2 games of Warne ball haven’t really shown any great improvement in our game management. In fact, we look like headless chickens all over the pitch.

I hope this is just the players learning how Warne wants to play rather than the actual tactics.

1 minute ago, roboto said:

Say what you like about 2nd half performances under Rosenior, but these last 2 games of Warne ball haven’t really shown any great improvement in our game management. In fact, we look like headless chickens all over the pitch.

I hope this is just the players learning how Warne wants to play rather than the actual tactics.

Hard to say, I think moments of individual stupidity have done us.

2 minutes ago, roboto said:

And so it begins....

Just now, roboto said:

Running ourselves into the ground and losing all composure, being wasteful in possession by putting a load of bad crosses into the box.

Pretty sure this is what Warne identified as his style and we’re seeing it.