Paul Warne appointed as Head Coach

Nuwtfly

We already know that should it happen, his song choice would be Lady in Red, although maybe he wouldn't think it appropriate for Derby and sing Black & White by Niall Horan instead.

I had to Google for a song with that title, pure coincidence it's sang by a Derby supporter. I have absolutely no idea what the song sounds like, but I imagine it's s***.

A bold statement from the ownership this move, which can only be a positive step in my eyes.

Having been to every home game this season, something needed to change - we need someone who will change things during a game if it isn’t working (new manager won’t be afraid to do this).

I wasn’t a fan of “I’m absolutely DELIGHTED” (I wasn’t with what I saw at times).

We don’t have the quality (yet) to play “city ball”,  however I do believe we have some players at the club who on their day could work their magic in this league.

Up the Rams!!!

Up the football league we go!!!

2 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

PE teacher who turned Brad Johnson from the fittest player at the club to unfit in about 4 months and fell out with Morris because he hid the brand new gym equipment Mel had bought.

And here's me thinking you are on about the fella who's job it was just to put cones out on the training pitch.

I always thought he would never make a coach whilst he had a hole in is ass.

1 minute ago, Charliegeorge1962 said:

And here's me thinking you are on about the fella who's job it was just to put cones out on the training pitch.

I always thought he would never make a coach whilst he had a hole in is ass.

Bless him he tried at Swansea then at reading,or was it the other way round, no idea what he's up to now, but, sure didn't turn out to be our Alex Ferguson.

I'm sad Liam is leaving but it's  hardly surprising. I'm disappointed for him and sad for the club that we have lost someone who seems loyal, passionate about the club and a thoroughly decent human being. The more people we have like him on board, the better.

Thank you, Liam for all you did and I hope all your hopes and wishes come true in a very bright future.

However, even without Liam I am quietly confident that PW is the man for the job. Let's see what he says on radio Derby at 3pm this afternoon.