Quantuma - does anyone know,,,,,,,

Keepyuppy

Quantuma will probably be saying that they did a good job considering the state Mr Morris left the club in.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with them, but, with MSD, football creditors paid and everyone else the pennies on the pound, it's unlikely there's anyone with enough of an axe to grind to raise any kind of challenge.

However, there was a lot of crap with them which they did seemingly naff all to be sorting out.

2 hours ago, Keepyuppy said:

Just out of interest, does anyone know if there have been any formal investigations or challenges made in to Quantuma’s practice, relating to the Administration process ? 

Who will make the challenge?

Rightly or wrongly, how it ended will be how they were judged I think, not the faff before that. I think every party involved is happy with the end result and would rather draw a line under it and move on

Guilty of allowing more time to the Charlatan Yank. I’m sure they didn’t mean to cause the damage that it could have.

Frustrating thing is this, if they’re have told Dickwad to put up or shut up earlier, Mr Clowes may have stepped in earlier and possibly saved a few players leaving due to indecision.

16 minutes ago, Boycie said:

Guilty of allowing more time to the Charlatan Yank. I’m sure they didn’t mean to cause the damage that it could have.

Frustrating thing is this, if they’re have told Dickwad to put up or shut up earlier, Mr Clowes may have stepped in earlier and possibly saved a few players leaving due to indecision.

On the flip side, Clowes may not have taken us over if we weren’t driven to the brink by the Kirchner ordeal.

Maybe if he wasn’t in the picture, Ashley or the Binnie family may have been preferred.

I can’t remember the exact details.

But the Binnie family offer was deemed too low. But was it only too low because Kirchner’s bid was higher or was it too low regardless?

1 hour ago, LERam said:

Who will make the challenge?

From what I recall, there was a link circulating for a while (during the peak of fan frustration after the Kirchner bid collapsed) that allowed a complain to be made against an insolvency practitioner

However, it transpired that the only people who could realistically provide the level of details required for a complaint were those creditors who could prove that they suffered financial detriment. 

Sadly "being an impatient fan who has had a couple of pints and wants to blow off steam about a process they know very little about" was not a reason for complaint

3 hours ago, Boycie said:

I thought the supporter groups went Ott in saying q wasted “months” on Kirchner. Time expended was about 60 days so barely two months. And that time was hardly wasted as the sale of PPS to Clowes was agreed within those 60 days…I wish I could sell my house in that time. I always thought the arrival of Clowes was the most positive development of that time. And so it proved, not worth all the doom and gloom spread by the supporter groups. 

Could q have called time on Kirchner earlier? Maybe but they needed to make sure there was someone else to take us over.

I think Mr Clowes had agreed to buy the ground in principle a while before the muck hit the fan.  The Council were rumoured to be buying it early on in the unsuccessful bid from Dickwad.  But then went deathly quiet.
It’s my opinion that he was sat ready to purchase the ground for Dickwad to use for a while.

Edited by Boycie

13 hours ago, Keepyuppy said:

Just out of interest, does anyone know if there have been any formal investigations or challenges made in to Quantuma’s practice, relating to the Administration process ? 

The old club-owning company seems to have been wound up

only real risk of repercussions for q was if a creditor sued them. Good money after bad, so unlikely and probably now too late. But it might be interesting if Couhig makes a claim. Or if Kirchner tries to get back the money Stretford lent him for May wages.   

Anyway, thought  they were unimpressive and made a couple of major blunders 

No wonder the EFl was on about getting a panel of well-staffed experienced firms to do this in future  ( Light the blue touch paper and stand well back)