Lost Bank Card

G STAR RAM

17 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Found a bank card on the walk up to the ground alongside the River Derwent, if anyone has lost one or knows who it belongs to please message with details and I will arrange the safe return.

Sorry but this is even sillier than the lost ST thread. There are some dodgy folk on this site ?. Either cut it up into pieces (the owner will/should report it lost and it will be stopped) or notify the bank in question (or take the card into one of their branches). The bank will probably ask you to destroy it anyway.

4 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry but this is even sillier than the lost ST thread. There are some dodgy folk on this site ?. Either cut it up into pieces (the owner will/should report it lost and it will be stopped) or notify the bank in question (or take the card into one of their branches). The bank will probably ask you to destroy it anyway.

Well sorry for trying to help someone who may need the card rather than having to wait for a replacement.

8 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Then report to @Tamworthram for detention and write 500 lines, I must not post silly topics.

19 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Well sorry for trying to help someone who may need the card rather than having to wait for a replacement.

I understand your best intentions but you wouldn’t be helping them if you sent it to the wrong person would you? I understand the probability of them guessing the name on the card correctly is pretty remote but the chances are they’ve already reported it lost and it’s been stopped. 

Perhaps “silly” was way over the top. Many apologies. 

Edited by Tamworthram

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

Found a bank card on the walk up to the ground alongside the River Derwent, if anyone has lost one or knows who it belongs to please message with details and I will arrange the safe return.

Does it say M Morris on it ?

2 minutes ago, G STAR RAM said:

Don't even know if Metro Bank has any branches does it?

Plenty near me in London town but might well not go beyond. When I find a card I always take it straight into the branch, but I'm lucky where I am they're all in walking distance. Well done for trying to do a good thing, but if it's not easily identifiable from the name, I'd probably shred it.

9 hours ago, G STAR RAM said:

It might be mine. Is the name on it Zhang Wei? 

(playing the percentages, I'm not daft)