Matchday Thread - Fleetwood Town v Derby County (20/08 15:00)

Ghost of Clough

1 minute ago, PrideParkhead said:

This is an horrendous watch 2nd half. I feel for those poor sods who've travelled &  paid to go in & watch this crap. I'd give Rosenior 2 more games & then get rid 

Aggro 3rd post (first 2 were 0-0 score predictions).

Sounds like we are all over them and having loads of chances.

1 minute ago, Ted McMinn Football Genius said:

FFS The effing Gumps are leading at Everton

Blimey. At this rate, they really will be getting the open top bus out in August, once they achieve their main target of 12 points, and they can all sit back and relax, with a huge sigh of relief!

1 minute ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Good god this is frustrating. A one off performance like this you can write off, but it's three away games on the bounce now. Needs sorting.

We've used literally all the attackers the first team squad has.... For "sorting" I think you're saying "need another option" 

Just now, Black ('n' White) Sheep said:

This is so frustrating! It's a great save... It's just wide... It's blocked on the line... I'm sick of seeing it!

Think it was McGoldrick with the shot, should have scored really from 3 yards out

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Blimey. At this rate, they really will be getting the open top bus out in August, once they achieve their main target of 12 points, and they can all sit back and relax, with a huge sigh of relief!

1-1