Festy Ebosele

roboto

Couldn’t see an ex-rams thread for Festy. I’m happy to see that people’s predictions that he joined Udinese just so Watford can get him on the cheap look to be wrong.

Made his Serie A debut against Fikayo Tomori’s Milan and looks to be part of their plans this season.

Looking forward to seeing him progress and grow as a player in a top league with some heavy hitters.

• 2 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Festy has a little piece about him in the DET: https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/festy-ebosele-lifts-lid-wayne-8300136

I feel someone should explain the riposo to him, the Italian equivalent of a siesta: “It's a lot different (to Derby),” he said. “They have this thing in the middle of the day where from 12 to half three, everywhere is closed.

18 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Festy has a little piece about him in the DET: https://www.derbytelegraph.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/festy-ebosele-lifts-lid-wayne-8300136

I feel someone should explain the riposo to him, the Italian equivalent of a siesta: “It's a lot different (to Derby),” he said. “They have this thing in the middle of the day where from 12 to half three, everywhere is closed.

Stopped reading at "But listen...".

#BlameKeogh.

• 4 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 24/02/2024 at 13:53, Ilsonram12 said:

Rated at £6mill on transfermarket, has no goals or assists despite playing 24 games....

Their entire team has only scored 24 goals this season, and only got 2 goals in total from their other wing backs. He's also still only 21 and would be classed as a homegrown player in England. This is how he compares with all other wing backs in Serie A:

image.thumb.png.f49bc225ef75748e122f55a3eacd7a8a.png