Festy Ebosele

roboto

7 minutes ago, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Loved him at Derby. Probably the most exciting on-the-ball player I've seen play for us. Never understood why people preferred Ebiowei when Ebosele was just electric.

Because Ebosele was pure pace and athleticism. There was no finesse to it, often not much of a plan either. Just needed harnessing. Ebiowei had the pace but there was a class and creativity to him which Ebosele didn't have. Obviously, this is just splitting hairs and there's tremendous value to both. Just a thought why someone would prefer one to the other.

1 hour ago, Srg said:

Because Ebosele was pure pace and athleticism. There was no finesse to it, often not much of a plan either. Just needed harnessing. Ebiowei had the pace but there was a class and creativity to him which Ebosele didn't have. Obviously, this is just splitting hairs and there's tremendous value to both. Just a thought why someone would prefer one to the other.

After that goal against Sheff Utd, I preferred Ebosele.  Unfortunately, he preferred Udinese via an Amsterdam break with his girlfriend.

On 04/03/2024 at 16:18, DarkFruitsRam7 said:

Loved him at Derby. Probably the most exciting on-the-ball player I've seen play for us. Never understood why people preferred Ebiowei when Ebosele was just electric.

Most liked both, didn't they? Not @TragicFlan or whatever he calls himself, obviously, as he hated the pair of them, but most others.