Jack Stretton - joined Stockport permanently

Caerphilly Ram

50 minutes ago, Magicman said:

i replied already

Im Not No Way GIF

22 hours ago, Magicman said:

My views are based on watching him over 3 seasons here. It merely serves to highlight he fails to impress and the fact he misses easy chances is a problem he needs to fix asap. 

4 hours ago, Magicman said:

I have a view he is not good enough unlike some who wear rose tinted glasses.  I am on the other hand full of praise for Bird, Thompson, Knight and have reservation over Sibley but he is still better than  Sretton .

• 1 month later...
4 minutes ago, RodleyRam said:

You actually sound pleased about this. It's an odd stance but few who have read your posts will be surprised how gleeful you seem about it.

So you think he is good enough based on what evidence - he can't even get in their first team !!?

1 minute ago, Magicman said:

So you think he is good enough based on what evidence - he can't even get in their first team !!?

I didn't say he was good enough, I just find it odd that you are rejoicing that he's not setting the world alight on his loan. Still a young kid (from our own academy, I might add) but hey ho, whatever makes you feel good about yourself. 

Just now, RodleyRam said:

I didn't say he was good enough, I just find it odd that you are rejoicing that he's not setting the world alight on his loan. Still a young kid (from our own academy, I might add) but hey ho, whatever makes you feel good about yourself. 

He is 21 not 18 so unlike Bird, Knight, Sibley, Thompson, Cashin &Ebsole Buchanan who have all developed he has gone backwards. Just making the point as evidence to challenge his small fan club. 

15 hours ago, Magicman said:

He is 21 not 18 so unlike Bird, Knight, Sibley, Thompson, Cashin &Ebsole Buchanan who have all developed he has gone backwards. Just making the point as evidence to challenge his small fan club. 

Every player matures and develops at different stages. 

You don't need to come across as an arse just because you want to be proved right. 

20 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

And if it is not it is not for lack  of trying do I think he can still make it at derby sadly many gifted players dont always make it.

If they don't make it, surely that then questions if they are gifted? Be that football ability or mentality skillset. Sure there's a few exceptions to the cause, but these are few and far between.

13 hours ago, Ram@Lincoln said:

If they don't make it, surely that then questions if they are gifted? Be that football ability or mentality skillset. Sure there's a few exceptions to the cause, but these are few and far between.

I see something in him I do think this loan spell will do him good and hopeful Paul can work his magic on him if he returns in pre season.