Attendance next season

NottmRAM

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

Impossible to know, and we won't know, until the seats of the people not renewing are released. 

My last count showed there were 6864 seats unallocated.

If you take remove the seats for the away supporters, plus seats used for segregation, you could make the argument there are 30,000 seats available to home supporters which would give a total of 23,136 allocated seats as things stands - allocated seats = new season ticket holders + renewed season tickets + not yet renewed season tickets. 

I know a large number of people - both new season ticket holders and not yet renewed are waiting on a DD option before purchasing which will lead to the second spike in sales. If that doesn't come before the deadline then it will be interesting to see how many people can't make it. 

It looks as though there has been a big uptake in new season tickets, someone else who studied the seat map from last season did approximate at 3k upwards early into the process. The number of allocated seats from 7th July to 18th July grew by 1222 so it wouldn't be surprising. 

I do think a lot comes down to how quickly the club can set up the DD facility. 

These figures are taken from Birmingham at home last season, we know that game sold out

Attendance: 32,211 (Away 3,145).

I remember sell outs used to be 33,010 not sure where those seats were lost.

So on that basis it is 29,000 home tickets available? 

39 minutes ago, DerbyRevolution said:

These figures are taken from Birmingham at home last season, we know that game sold out

Potentially - I thought the official figures for our away allocation was 2700. 

29,000 sounds reasonable though, especially as a guide for now. 

20 hours ago, Miggins said:

the person who brought it here deserves a medal for opening cricket up to a whole new audience. It's a great game no matter how it's played. ?

I agree, But now we're being flooded with yet another format(last season)...The 100, a shorter version of T20 with a change in the rules, The cricketing authority's are now maxing out their opportunity to keep the cash cow machine open, Cricketers are a tool to keep clubs balance sheets in the +.

Ben Stokes has realised there's too many games we play now retired from 1 day cricket , It's a 365 day calendar, Our 4 day game(County)seems to be a little inconvenience now and is squeezed between limited over games...rant over.

Now...if you've been to the USA(I have)try explaining to a sporting USA citizen that in the UK we play a game called cricket, It lasts 5 days and can end in a draw...they'll think your crackers.

Last one, When in Canada a family member got into a debate concerning Cricket and Baseball, The Canadian said a Baseball was harder than a Cricket ball, He had a cricket ball sent over, When seeing and holding his ball ?he agreed it was harder ?  

49 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Potentially - I thought the official figures for our away allocation was 2700. 

29,000 sounds reasonable though, especially as a guide for now. 

According to the Oxford forum they have a allocation of 2300 and at 5pm yesterday had sold 1800.

5 hours ago, DerbyRevolution said:

Did the capacity alter when away fans moved from south stand to the corner and two segregation areas were necessary?

7 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Did the capacity alter when away fans moved from south stand to the corner and two segregation areas were necessary?

Away allocations were reduced after the Birmingham game by police request, due to the trouble at the game.

18 minutes ago, NottsRam said:

Do we actually lose any seats now for segregation or is it just across a gangway?

There has definitely been some seats removed since away fans went into the corner, hence the new sell out attendance of 32,200 instead of over 33,000. 

The S on the The Rams in the east stand has changed, part of it is now just white paint on steps whereas before it was all seating. This might be the case for the D on the south stand as well. 

9 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

I sell oxford will be sold out

I think we will get 25k to 27k on weekly bases now. 

I don't see 27k every week. There might be the odd 30k but even Wednesday at home will probably be on Sky as its during the World Cup.

A few away clubs will be bringing 500 fans. I suspect the novelty of big clubs in league one will be wearing thin, these fans will have been to Wednesday and Sunderland over the last few years. Add in the cost of living crisis. 

If we can average 22k that will be great support over the season.

Edited by DerbyRevolution

Doing my bit. As per usual I have my RamsTV subscription at £17.50 a month. Having seen one fan pump around £50M into saving the club, the least I can do is put some money in to help the club so, for the first time since I emigrated almost 40 years ago, I am buying a season ticket. I can afford to get over for between 6 and 8 away games and that will cost me between 3 and 4 grand in flights, hotels etc. C'mon Ewe Rams.

Back on topic, since we passed the 10K STs sold, there have been no further updates. Are we stuck at around that number? It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the figures aren't rising because, taking inflation and the cost of living into account, many can't buy until the Direct Debit facilities are in place.

14 minutes ago, MadAmster said:

Doing my bit. As per usual I have my RamsTV subscription at £17.50 a month. Having seen one fan pump around £50M into saving the club, the least I can do is put some money in to help the club so, for the first time since I emigrated almost 40 years ago, I am buying a season ticket. I can afford to get over for between 6 and 8 away games and that will cost me between 3 and 4 grand in flights, hotels etc. C'mon Ewe Rams.

Back on topic, since we passed the 10K STs sold, there have been no further updates. Are we stuck at around that number? It wouldn't surprise me to learn that the figures aren't rising because, taking inflation and the cost of living into account, many can't buy until the Direct Debit facilities are in place.

Good man and good luck with getting tickets to 6 - 8 away games.

That's some contribution. How many home games do you think you'll make in addition to the away games?

Latest update (Wednesday morning) was "nearly 15,000".

5 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Good man and good luck with getting tickets to 6 - 8 away games.

That's some contribution. How many home games do you think you'll make in addition to the away games?

Latest update (Wednesday morning) was "nearly 15,000".

?  typo, home games. No idea why I typed away. Managed 2 away last season, Bournemouth and Blackpool.

I think the home attendances this season will be boosted by the fact we won't be live on Sky & there aren't many midweek games, they're mostly Saturday 3pm fixtures.

Last season we had 7 scheduled Saturday games shown live on Sky (played Fri/Sat lunch/Sun/Mon) & also had 4 home games played midweek - that often reduces attendances

This season we currently have 0 home games on Sky & just 2 to be played midweek.

Plus if 2,000 away fans is a target, Oxford, Barnsley, Burton, Lincoln, Bolton, Peterborough, Port Vale, Sheff Wed, Ipswich, Portsmouth, Bristol Rovers & Shrewsbury should bring at least that many, whether it's down to fanbase, location or the 'big day out' factor

Edited by SamUltraRam