Away Tickets - 2022/23

Foreveram

Hello everyone, hope you can help.

Having recently moved down to mid Wales from Scotland and having been to 3 games at PP last season, we said it would be great to go to Shrewsbury this season, it being out nearest match.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible? Or am I being naïve.

I don't suppose you can go in the home end and also if you can pay on the day,

Thanks for helping

2 hours ago, alfaskye said:

Hello everyone, hope you can help.

Having recently moved down to mid Wales from Scotland and having been to 3 games at PP last season, we said it would be great to go to Shrewsbury this season, it being out nearest match.

Can anyone tell me if this is possible? Or am I being naïve.

I don't suppose you can go in the home end and also if you can pay on the day,

Thanks for helping

With an address in Wales you should be able to get a ticket in the home end but you will have to create a customer number, but you can contact the club and do this quite easily.

I don’t suppose there is anyone with away membership eligible to buy the Fleetwood tickets now who isn’t able to attend is there? I need 3. I stupidly promised the kids I’d take them to it and they’ve now got their hearts set on it. I have away memberships for us but not sure there’ll be any left by the time our period comes around. ??‍♂️

6 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

I don’t suppose there is anyone with away membership eligible to buy the Fleetwood tickets now who isn’t able to attend is there? I need 3. I stupidly promised the kids I’d take them to it and they’ve now got their hearts set on it. I have away memberships for us but not sure there’ll be any left by the time our period comes around. ??‍♂️

As @Mick Brolly said a few pages back, nobody should be doing this. We all sympathise with your situation, there are many of us who would like to go but probably won’t get a ticket, but you are trying to abuse the system and potentially prevent others higher up the pecking order from getting a ticket. Sorry, but probably a tough lesson for you (you should have known better) and your kids. Just tell them you’ll take them to another where you should be able to get tickets.

22 hours ago, ollycutts1982 said:

Fleetwood have another Saturday home match on 3rd September (v Wycombe).
Maybe you could take them to that one?  

Sorry!  Couldn't resist.  Fingers crossed for you all.  ?

Edited by Mucker1884

Just now, Tamworthram said:

What would you have suggested (apart from shorter windows for each category)?

Of course shorter windows .

If people want to go they would buy in a 24 hr period not 48 hrs each time .

I am 10 plus and still can’t order Fleetwood until 13th at 10 am 

I’m still annoyed cup games didn’t count but as I say the Club survival was paramount but doesn’t stop common sense does it. 

5 minutes ago, Curtains said:

People wouldn’t listen to me and I knew this carp would happen 

You wanted to make the entire process less fair really. It's not the ticketing office's fault that the grounds we're going to this year are substantially smaller with substantially smaller away allocations. That is the main issue. Rewarding those for last years away trips, I have no issue with.

Just now, ThePrisoner said:

You wanted to make the entire process less fair really. It's not the ticketing office's fault that the grounds we're going to this year are substantially smaller with substantially smaller away allocations. That is the main issue. Rewarding those for last years away trips, I have no issue with.

As I said you can’t climb the ladder for next season either if we are still Div 1 .

Have to agree to disagree 

Just now, Curtains said:

As I said you can’t climb the ladder for next season either if we are still Div 1 .

Have to agree to disagree 

There's a fair few games that will go to general sale this season, not as many but that's because we have brilliant away support. It's an investment for future seasons for sure but the away contingent would probably be pretty peeved if it was a free for all with away tickets this year.

Also honestly, if you had gone to more away games last season putting you in the 15+ category, would you be complaining? 

2 minutes ago, Curtains said:

Lots of people have wasted money on memberships IMO 

People would have seen the away ticket windows when they announced the memberships and bought them if it looked feasible to them. Of course, some may have just wanted to put some more money into the club. You can't blame the club because you didn't see the allocations when they announced the away membership.

2 minutes ago, ThePrisoner said:

There's a fair few games that will go to general sale this season, not as many but that's because we have brilliant away support. It's an investment for future seasons for sure but the away contingent would probably be pretty peeved if it was a free for all with away tickets this year.

Also honestly, if you had gone to more away games last season putting you in the 15+ category, would you be complaining? 

Honestly I would be complaining as this system is inherently unfair. 

1 minute ago, ThePrisoner said:

People would have seen the away ticket windows when they announced the memberships and bought them if it looked feasible to them. Of course, some may have just wanted to put some more money into the club. You can't blame the club because you didn't see the allocations when they announced the away membership.

You are more loyal fan than me .

Right