Early signs are good at bradford city

B4ev6is

Well I was impressed by man city trailist and Craig Forsyth needs a new contract ex cardiff city winger was impressed by him also strong powerful and quick joe wildsmith he looked nice steady in the air but he needs work on his kicking game but over all played some good stuff but some trailist I well tad dissperpointing the worest McDonald from Dundee United I give 3 out of 10.

4 minutes ago, Ramifications said:

Let it go. 

The guy hasn't got a bad bone in his body. 

I don't think he meant anything by it

Interestingly I had a post referencing a former Radio Derby commentator here that got deleted, presumably someone got too sensitive about it or for some reason a mod got panicky about libel even though we all definitely heard it at the time

For clarity, B4 didn't mean anything by it. The other guy definitely did and what he said was much worse

19 minutes ago, Tombo said:

I don't think he meant anything by it

Interestingly I had a post referencing a former Radio Derby commentator here that got deleted, presumably someone got too sensitive about it or for some reason a mod got panicky about libel even though we all definitely heard it at the time

For clarity, B4 didn't mean anything by it. The other guy definitely did and what he said was much worse

I have read this forum long enough to know there was nothing meant by it as B4 seems like the most genuine person out there. 

It’s just frustrating that even in 2022 skin colour is still used as a way to identify people. 

13 minutes ago, big bad ram said:

I have read this forum long enough to know there was nothing meant by it as B4 seems like the most genuine person out there. 

It’s just frustrating that even in 2022 skin colour is still used as a way to identify people. 

B4 obviously didn't know his name or couldn't spell it, he simply described the lad that's all.

19 minutes ago, big bad ram said:

Okay, I'll be unwoke, is the lad not a 'young black lad' then?