Early signs are good at bradford city

B4ev6is

1 hour ago, big bad ram said:

Maybe, but it’s not hard to find his name.

If he was a white player that wouldn’t be used as an identifier 

Would it of been okay to say the Irish lad?  Yes it would and you wouldn't have complained.  The term black clearly wasn't used in a racist or derogatory way.

Wokery of the highest order, B4 guilty of nothing here!

1 hour ago, big bad ram said:

I have read this forum long enough to know there was nothing meant by it as B4 seems like the most genuine person out there. 

It’s just frustrating that even in 2022 skin colour is still used as a way to identify people. 

Skin colour/ appearance is used to identify people by all sorts of people and it’s not necessarily racist. 

6 hours ago, big bad ram said:

BORING!!!   Talk footy mate, enough clap trap everywhere else , and look at all B4s comments, he just loves DCFC and footy.  You want to get all political go to a forum for that

7 hours ago, big bad ram said:

If the there was only a few white players i would say the white lad at right back ??‍♂️ Dont make problems where there isnt one!

Thats the problem with the world today, people take offense and make problems out of noting!!

Edited by De22Ram

5 minutes ago, De22Ram said:

If the there was only a few white players i would say the white lad at right back ??‍♂️ Dont make problems where there isnt one!

Thats the problem with the world today, people take offense and make problems out of noting!!

Look once again I am sorry 

I just find it hard remember peoples names I never remember peoples names and with learning differcults and autism makes no easier.

7 hours ago, big bad ram said:

I totally disagree, if we had a team full of black players and one white player who's name  we didn't know, he would certainly be described as the white player from Man City, get over yourself and keep to topic, if you want to discuss racism, there are plenty of other forums.

3 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look once again I am sorry 

I just find it hard remember peoples names I never remember peoples names and with learning differcults and autism makes no easier.

Mate just ignore it now, he gets what you're saying, he's just trying to make a 'bigger' political point.

Edited by RoyMac5