Matchday Thread friendly V Bradford (A) 9th July 15:00

15 minutes ago, jono said:

Thing is magic man you’re usual response to posts you don’t agree with is your little mocking laugh emoji. You don’t follow it up  much and have a discussion, just cheap shots. More specifically in this little spat you level up against 2 very good youngsters who played very well for us in difficult circumstances and surprise surprise .. have managed to secure themselves contracts with Premier League clubs .. so I wonder in all your 50 years of watching, how much knowledge you managed to absorb or is all that magic just self illusion 

in your opinion 2 very good players IMO both lack balance, end product and far from a loss NML is a good replacement.?

2 minutes ago, dcfcreece1601 said:

For now , poor game now though they are playing with us

I don't think they're playing with us. We're poor this half (hardly surprising given the changes made, nothing to read into it and not really fair to criticise) but they're not playing well enough to take advantage.

Foulkes is now in goal.

We won the ball back in their area. I wanted Stretton to bang it in, but he was unselfish and laid it across for Cybulski who laid it back to Agathise who should have scored but hit a very tame shot.

Roberts who was booked has been taken off and we've Pollard now on at left back.

1 minute ago, DerbyRam! said:

Anyone know much about that Ryan Glover? Good 5 minutes for him, almost a good solo goal

Just googled from Bournemouth doesn't say he's a free agent so I'd guess it would be a loan