New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

12 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

New signings do seem to have dried up a bit. I can't see us getting anyone else is now

Think the hold up maybe the 3 uncertainties in our existing squad: Byrne issue needs resolving, can’t sign a replacement in case EFL rules in our favour and he ends up staying, Beilik will be big(ger) wages, so him staying (whilst positive for his midfield play) may limit wages for another position. And Forsyth-sign him or sign a replacement.

55 minutes ago, MackworthRamIsGod said:

New signings do seem to have dried up a bit. I can't see us getting anyone else is now.

I'm saying that hoping we announce 2 today ?

the ones we got done were the easy ones. I am worried about squad depth, there is lots of games to play in this division when you throw in the papa johns where you have to play first team players.

and I have harped on about the age of the signings but it does make a difference having younger fitter players over a season

1 hour ago, U.M. said:

Think the hold up maybe the 3 uncertainties in our existing squad: Byrne issue needs resolving, can’t sign a replacement in case EFL rules in our favour and he ends up staying, Beilik will be big(ger) wages, so him staying (whilst positive for his midfield play) may limit wages for another position. And Forsyth-sign him or sign a replacement.

Yep think we’ve got to the point where we need those others out now to carry on bringing players in

1 hour ago, alram said:

the ones we got done were the easy ones. I am worried about squad depth, there is lots of games to play in this division when you throw in the papa johns where you have to play first team players.

and I have harped on about the age of the signings but it does make a difference having younger fitter players over a season

I think you need to look on the bright side of life