New signings, who will be first...and next?

RoyMac5

3 hours ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Can someone let us know? I'd rather rip my own ears off with a claw hammer than listen to talksport 

I totally agree not sure what is more annoying the insufferable goons who present the show or the same repeated adverts every 5 minutes. 

2 minutes ago, Electric Ram said:

Can someone let us know? I'd rather rip my own ears off with a claw hammer than listen to talksport 

I totally agree not sure what is more annoying the insufferable goons who present the show or the same repeated adverts every 5 minutes. 

How about the gambling ads during commentaries..>

Why don't you like Talk Sport? Seems to me they've done an amazing job of competing with the BBC channels despite not having a vast pot of taxpayers' money to draw from.

Just now, Carl Sagan said:

Why don't you like Talk Sport? Seems to me they've done an amazing job of competing with the BBC channels despite not having a vast pot of taxpayers' money to draw from.

Half of the shows involve getting on some guests who are there to simply churn out crap takes and encourage idiots from fan bases of big clubs to ring up and further the 'discussion' with their own crap takes.

The talk/news/gossip side of it is half baked dross designed to cater for an audience I am not part of. 

6 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Plenty of gambling chat during comms as well. It's bad enough during adverts in TV games...

9 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

Lol. Don't you bet that the ad money they get is much more than the BBC radio get!? 

Edited by RoyMac5

9 minutes ago, Carl Sagan said:

I gave up listening to them years ago. One presenter will make a sensible obvious observation, then the other presenter spouts absolute rollocks, enticing stupid punters to ring up and get involved in the 'argument'.

So you get a 2 hour programme arguing about a nothing topic.

Just now, IncredibleKoosh said:

All started around 6ish didn't it?

Yup, anyone else got the Derby twitter open and refreshing it on a Sunday evening more than is normally considered healthy!?!

giphy.gif

Edited by maxjam

18 minutes ago, JuanFloEvraTheCocu'sNesta said:

Half of the shows involve getting on some guests who are there to simply churn out crap takes and encourage idiots from fan bases of big clubs to ring up and further the 'discussion' with their own crap takes.

The talk/news/gossip side of it is half baked dross designed to cater for an audience I am not part of. 

Yea, but why don’t you REALLY like it ?