Krystian Bielik - Joined Birmingham on a 3 year deal

DCFC1388

56 minutes ago, valakari said:

If we want to keep him..he costs £20k per week..basically £1m for the season...if we dont want to keep him, we need to sell him for as much as possible..not just to Birmingham because John Eustace likes him!

Lets face it, he is an International footballer and shouldn't be playing in League One!..as much as i would like him to stay.

You telling NML that and Knight and Hourihane??? He got the score for worst player at the World Cup didn't he?

15 hours ago, Ram1988 said:

If he did stay he would be a beast in league one and add the physicality we need in the middle of the park.

I think he falls into the category of those Warne said didn’t want to play in league one and therefore doesn’t feature in his plans.

5 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

He has stated he does not want to play at league 1 again so pointless keeping him he will only sulk and cause bad taste in the changing room.

How much do you think we’ll get for him he’s only got a year left on his contract 

12 hours ago, B4ev6is said:

He has stated he does not want to play at league 1 again so pointless keeping him he will only sulk and cause bad taste in the changing room.

Has he actually said he doesn't want to play in league one (doesn't mean he wouldn't. I would imagine if they're honest, all our players wouldn't want to play in L1) or just that he want to play at a higher level if he can?