Krystian Bielik - Joined Birmingham on a 3 year deal

DCFC1388

8 minutes ago, DCFC1388 said:

Brum have around £13m coming in for the Bellingham brothers so will have abit of that to use hopefully

Hopefully. I’d be happy to see him go to Birmingham permanently, even better if we get money out it. They’re an uninspiring move as I can think of and that would make me feel somewhat better about losing a talented player. 

3 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

All options open my arse. He'll go anywhere rather than re-join the club that paid him full whack for two the two years he spent injured. Just need to get shot of him now. A player I'd rather forget.

I think we could get the 1.5 mill we still owe Arsenal if he took less wages to go.  Quite considerably so.  Bet he won't though.  He'd rather have another season on loan at full wage and leave on a free to suck blood from his next victim.  The physio will be delighted wherever he goes, as it's guaranteed overtime when they fancy it.

2 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Hopefully. I’d be happy to see him go to Birmingham permanently, even better if we get money out it. They’re an uninspiring move as I can think of and that would make me feel somewhat better about losing a talented player. 

Unless he has the season we always hoped he'd have here! 

Where's the disrespect?   Footballers have short careers and want to play at the highest level possible.  Having had two bad injuries Bielik will be more accutely aware of this than most.

The club will be putting the club first and trying to secure the best outcome for themselves.  Is that disrespectful too?

4 hours ago, jono said:

So in theory he is available for selection preseason .. interesting 

In theory he should report back for pre-season training like the rest of the squad, pending any extended time off for international involvement over the summer. However I expect he’ll have been sold or loaned out before that point. I may of course be wrong but I think we’ve seen the last of Bielik as a Derby County player 

21 hours ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

All options open my arse. He'll go anywhere rather than re-join the club that paid him full whack for two the two years he spent injured. Just need to get shot of him now. A player I'd rather forget.

What’s he done wrong exactly? What would you have done differently after the Poland manager said he needed to be playing in the Championship to have a chance of playing in the World Cup, stayed with us 🤔

3 hours ago, Jimbo Ram said:

What’s he done wrong exactly? What would you have done differently after the Poland manager said he needed to be playing in the Championship to have a chance of playing in the World Cup, stayed with us 🤔

The world cup is long over and all he's doing is hawking his services. He never had any intention of playing for Derby again once we were relegated.

I guess a few are confused on here; for clarity, he's contracted to Derby County and should be preparing to return to the club that paid his wages and medical bills. He should be preparing to return to the club he chose to sign for, ready for pre-season, like every other Derby player, not prattling on about his prospects and keeping his options open. He hasn't and he won't, but I and others are supposed to be fine about it because he is a footballer and has 'higher ambitions'.

Big woop 🙄

19 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

The world cup is long over and all he's doing is hawking his services. He never had any intention of playing for Derby again once we were relegated.

I guess a few are confused on here; for clarity, he's contracted to Derby County and should be preparing to return to the club that paid his wages and medical bills. He should be preparing to return to the club he chose to sign for, ready for pre-season, like every other Derby player, not prattling on about his prospects and keeping his options open. He hasn't and he won't, but I and others are supposed to be fine about it because he is a footballer and has 'higher ambitions'.

Big woop 🙄

Very condescending, think you are a tad confused 🙄

3 minutes ago, 86 Hair Islands said:

Nothing condescending about it. It's just a different opinion to yours.

You'll need to find someone else to bicker with, I'm afraid.

I guess a few are confused on here…not condescending at all 🤣

Obviously a player has to do what's best for his own interests  I think most will have to accept that...but there's a right way and wrong way of doing everything.

The way his agent and KB are coming across is a bit disrespectful to Derby and its fans I'd say.....

Could've worded it much better and not looked so selfish , Derby County did after all pay him a large wage and was a fans favourite the few times he actually played 

I've not seen him as a Derby player now for some time or have thought he's part of our future  but he is still contracted to us, so perhaps a bit of decent PR it would still have given him the same outcome, a move away which is best for all parties.

14 minutes ago, S8TY said:

Obviously a player has to do what's best for his own interests  I think most will have to accept that...but there's a right way and wrong way of doing everything.

The way his agent and KB are coming across is a bit disrespectful to Derby and its fans I'd say.....

Could've worded it much better and not looked so selfish , Derby County did after all pay him a large wage and was a fans favourite the few times he actually played 

I've not seen him as a Derby player now for some time or have thought he's part of our future  but he is still contracted to us, so perhaps a bit of decent PR it would still have given him the same outcome, a move away which is best for all parties.

Nailed it 👍