Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

3 hours ago, Chester40 said:

Criminal that you wasted the opportunity to say 'let's not be premature and waste puns...'

You're right! That's never happened to me before, I knew what I had to do and perhaps I wilted under the pressure?

I was rushing to get it out, I'll take my time in future!

10 minutes ago, Derbados said:

It’s ok, I’m sure Lingaard will put out a TikTok dance later and that will automatically give Forest a point back. 

If not, I’m sure he’s well up for a relegation scrap. How much are you giving him a week again?

Don't be so cynical. As the Forest fans keep insisting, he's not there because of money. He clearly just really, really wants to play in the same midfield as Jack Colback.

10 minutes ago, JfR said:

Don't be so cynical. As the Forest fans keep insisting, he's not there because of money. He clearly just really, really wants to play in the same midfield as Jack Colback.

Aahhhhhhh, of course! how foolish of me!

1 hour ago, nottingram said:

Unsure how a team can spend 9 figures and end up with Colback and Sam Surridge in their starting XI, and Mighten, Cafu, Lyle Taylor and whoever Hammond is on their bench

Because their squad last season was built on sand? 9 figures spent just to try and replace the 5 loanees that got them up.

Edited by Carnero

Just now, Carnero said:

Because there squad last season was built on sand? 9 figures spent just to try and replace the 5 loanees that got them up.

Some of the ones they’ve bought must be tripe. Already trying to spend £40m on Gibbs White who I assume is going to be getting in over this Awoniyi clown