Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

The tide is definitely turning against them with that result. You look at their remaining games and it does look troubling.

Maybe a win v Southampton? Maybe a point v Palace? Maybe a point v Brighton? Maybe a point v United or Arsenal if they have an off day? I am struggling.

But credit where it’s due - they have kept themselves out of the bottom three for a solid four months and they are very much alive.

This was also against a backdrop of numerous players getting injured, new signings floundering, and the manager having to constantly look over his shoulder where his job security is concerned.

I wouldn’t write them off just yet and they’ve been sensible to keep Cooper in situ. Given how poor everyone else is, it only takes one surprise result and the entire picture changes.

Edited by Jourdan

1 hour ago, Andrew1 said:

Don’t superimpose your s*** show of a season on ours.  I really don’t care two hoots what you think about our play off chances.

I just hope that your recruitment ends in financial troubles that you and your fellow fellow Gumps lorded over us in false morality deserves.

you seem nice 😳

13 hours ago, Andrew1 said:

Don’t superimpose your s*** show of a season on ours.  I really don’t care two hoots what you think about our play off chances.

I just hope that your recruitment ends in financial troubles that you and your fellow fellow Gumps lorded over us in false morality deserves.

Well said Andrew1 I dont give a s***e what he thinks either.  On the Forest forum giving it large what he does on here, any Ram on there gets chucked off pronto, but then its Nottingham, no class

I’ve enjoyed Forest being in the PL this season. It has been far more interesting looking in on them in the top flight than when they were in the Championship.

They were so boring in the Championship and the rivalry between us in that league has been crap lets be honest.

It’s been a pleasure to see them hammered a few times up there. And struggle now after spending £200m.

But honestly, if they weren’t Derby’s rivals, I’d definitely want them to stay up ahead of Everton, West Ham and Leicester in particular.

The PL needs fresh blood. If Forest and Bournemouth go down, with Burnley and Sheff Utd taking their place it will be bad for the game.

I’m also hoping either Luton or Millwall can make it up there to freshen it up.

On 05/04/2023 at 14:38, RadioactiveWaste said:

I like to think of it, not so much sacking cooper to ensure relegation, so much as an opportunity to appoint someone incredibly ill suited to the championship.

There must be someone with the right look of ability masking a deep and pure ineptitude who forest could turn to.

What's Paul Clement up to these days and does he still have his signed pictures of Sergio Ramos and Ronaldo?

6 hours ago, Ewe Ram said:

I’m really pleased there’s some jeopardy involved. I thought they might sit comfortably mid table. So this struggle is much better than I expected 

When they had that run of 3 wins in four, beating Saints, Leeds and Leicester I thought they’d cruise to safety.

But the more you analyze it, the more you realize how the easier games are gone.

Their easiest games left were Everton (H), Wolves (H), Leeds (A) and Southampton (H).

Three down and only two points. All three became harder games too because of the managerial changes.

3 minutes ago, Bris Vegas said:

When they had that run of 3 wins in four, beating Saints, Leeds and Leicester I thought they’d cruise to safety.

But the more you analyze it, the more you realize how the easier games are gone.

Their easiest games left were Everton (H), Wolves (H), Leeds (A) and Southampton (H).

Three down and only two points. All three became harder games too because of the managerial changes.

Anyone seen West Hams set of games. Pretty heavy run . I'll have a look in 3 games time

5 hours ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

Anyone seen West Hams set of games. Pretty heavy run . I'll have a look in 3 games time

Unless West Ham learn how to defend properly, then they’ll take one of the relegation places at a canter - £100m rated Rice in midfield and Bowen upfront yet they played like a pub team against Newcastle - and more worrying for them, they didn’t look like they were up for the fight….

7 hours ago, Bris Vegas said:

It’s late in the day for those managerial moves, but I think they could be in time to just sink the mighty reds.