Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

But that is so long ago, I'd imagine most forest fans would have totally forgotten abou... oh... erm... ah!  ?

Taken to a replay by might Salisbury the following season in Round 2. Attendance 6177 at the shitty ground . 

7204 in attendance, so less than 6000 derby fans bothered to show up 

That attendance is shocking!

"Tonight's attendance at Pride Park is 32,432. Thank you for your support!"

Part time fair weather supporters

I’m glad it’s on TV as the turnout is shocking …..big club my arse

oh dear

23w5xf.jpg

9 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

Despite having several players at the World Cup they are playing a friendly against Stoke tonight at Loughborough university where they have featured a separate line up in both halves plus four substitutes. 

Good opportunity for Cooper this. First off, they might actually win a game and secondly, when you've got a 73 player squad, it's tough to work out your best 11.

Winner, winner...

1 hour ago, Foreveram said:

Despite having several players at the World Cup they are playing a friendly against Stoke tonight at Loughborough university where they have featured a separate line up in both halves plus four substitutes. 

Not really that surprising. Sounds a sensible way to try and keep the players match ready rather than playing no games for a month. I’d be surprised if most/all Premier League and Championship teams didn’t play friendlies during the World Cup. I guess they need to treat it like a another preseason.

3 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Not really that surprising. Sounds a sensible way to try and keep the players match ready rather than playing no games for a month. I’d be surprised if most/all Premier League and Championship teams didn’t play friendlies during the World Cup. I guess they need to treat it like a another preseason.

Sorry @Foreveram. Just realised the point you were making about the size of their squad.

I have a side hustle with myself now, who can go further in the World Cup. Derby or forest.

So I’m all in with Poland. But who have Forest got?

I know they made up half the Welsh team (no wonder they were crap). And I believe they’ve got a Swiss guy that scored the winner in their last game.

but based in their massive squad and sumner purchases, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve got a Brazilian in the changing room they’ve forgotten about.