Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

9 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

I hope Gibbs-White is recovering well in hospital from his broken neck

He needs to toughen himself up a bit, Maybe go live in Saint Annes, He went down like he was hit in his heart by an arrow from Robin Hood☺️

Nothing to do with it being a Florest player, but I’d like to see the authorities take action on blatant cheats like Gibbs-White - yes Rodders deserved the red card, but the time delay between the grab and the cheat throwing himself to the ground was hugely embarrassing - imagine behaving like that to get a fellow professional sent off…..

7 hours ago, The Last Post said:

He needs to toughen himself up a bit, Maybe go live in Saint Annes, He went down like he was hit in his heart by an arrow from Robin Hood☺️

I lived in St Annes from 1967 for a couple of years. Really friendly place - people were in and out of each other's houses, usually with each other's furniture. Father had his first pub there. Wednesday was the busiest day - dole day. The place would be packed from opening - until all the wives came in to drag their old men out while they still had the housekeeping money in their pockets.

I was walking up St Annes Well Road about 10:00 pm one Saturday night, wearing loads of Rams paraphernalia (I think we had just won 5-1 away at Cardiff) when a group of gumps ventured in my direction - I was convinced I was about to get rolled when one of them recognised me as the son of the licensee of their dad's local. Apparently, for that reason, I was untouchable.

37 minutes ago, Eddie said:

I lived in St Annes from 1967 for a couple of years. Really friendly place - people were in and out of each other's houses, usually with each other's furniture. Father had his first pub there. Wednesday was the busiest day - dole day. The place would be packed from opening - until all the wives came in to drag their old men out while they still had the housekeeping money in their pockets.

I was walking up St Annes Well Road about 10:00 pm one Saturday night, wearing loads of Rams paraphernalia (I think we had just won 5-1 away at Cardiff) when a group of gumps ventured in my direction - I was convinced I was about to get rolled when one of them recognised me as the son of the licensee of their dad's local. Apparently, for that reason, I was untouchable.

Saint Annes Wells Road was the road I used to get to the A60 👍pretty sure there was a boozer at the corner of the road and the A60.

I delivered round there in the 80s...Hyson Green/St Annes area, Pulling onto the A60 towards Parliament Street there was a RR motor just in front of my van, This nutter walks right in front of the Roller and just stands there with his arms out, The driver gets out...a huge Mother Fu**er he was, Gets hold of the fella by the scruff of his neck and slams him to the floor...ouch!

I decided to pull round him and mooch off, Looking in the Roller there was a little fella youngish looking in the back seat, Either a gangster or someone a little important.  

On 25/09/2023 at 00:43, CBRammette said:

Sky's moment of the day was an interview with Spurs manger pre-match talking about Brennan Johnson's first start and he said something like"he's got to start getting used to playing for a big club sometime." 

Forest are a bigger club than Spurs, come off it Angey.. 👀

2 hours ago, Red_Dawn said:

Forest are a bigger club than Spurs, come off it Angey.. 👀

I dunno, they're both undoubtedly hilarious clubs, but I feel like laughing at spurs is more of a "bring the nation together" wholesome kind of funny where as forest are more of a tiktoc video of someone eating laundry pouches kind of funny.