Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

3 hours ago, TigerTedd said:

I have a side hustle with myself now, who can go further in the World Cup. Derby or forest.

So I’m all in with Poland. But who have Forest got?

I know they made up half the Welsh team (no wonder they were crap). And I believe they’ve got a Swiss guy that scored the winner in their last game.

but based in their massive squad and sumner purchases, I wouldn’t be surprised if they’ve got a Brazilian in the changing room they’ve forgotten about. 

Oh well, that was nice while it lasted. 

• 2 weeks later...

It was my Grandsons 9th birthday on Saturday, He has trouble sleeping, I bought him the Adventures of Forests European cups, My Son phoned me on Monday night saying he read it to him and it works a treat he was asleep before he got to page 2.

I bought it from Waterstones, It was in their cheap sale isle for 89p, When I got to the checkout the Lady says they have been priced wrong as it's a best seller for Insomniacs, But told me I could have it for nothing as I had my DCFC hat on.  

4 hours ago, Unlucky Alf said:

It was my Grandsons 9th birthday on Saturday, He has trouble sleeping, I bought him the Adventures of Forests European cups, My Son phoned me on Monday night saying he read it to him and it works a treat he was asleep before he got to page 2.

I bought it from Waterstones, It was in their cheap sale isle for 89p, When I got to the checkout the Lady says they have been priced wrong as it's a best seller for Insomniacs, But told me I could have it for nothing as I had my DCFC hat on.  

I call BS. I don’t believe it’s as much as 2 pages long. Must be a picture book, with size 20pt letters. 

All hail the heir apparent to the Forest kingdom

Carl Froch has raised eyebrows after the boxing legend revealed he believes that the Earth is flat because there is "no proof" of the planet's curvature.

The 45-year-old former super-middleweight champion discussed the conspiracy theory when he appeared on the Pound for Pound podcast alongside hosts Jake Wood and Spencer Oliver back in 2019.

The Earth is flat, 100 per cent," Froch said on the podcast.When someone like Richard Branson goes up there and starts doing chartered flights like they're talking about doing and you can look back on Earth and see the Earth's curvature, I'll believe the Earth is a globe," he said

As well as questioning the Earth's shape in the resurfaced episode, Froch also shared his opinion that NASA is a "fake space agency."

And his Spare Brother Lee

It’s so obvious the Earth is Flat, we are surrounded by a wall of ice, We don’t know what’s beyond Antarctica, it could just be infinite or perhaps other lands ?? Research Flat Earth

27 minutes ago, Gee SCREAMER !! said:

All hail the heir apparent to the Forest kingdom

Carl Froch has raised eyebrows after the boxing legend revealed he believes that the Earth is flat because there is "no proof" of the planet's curvature.

The 45-year-old former super-middleweight champion discussed the conspiracy theory when he appeared on the Pound for Pound podcast alongside hosts Jake Wood and Spencer Oliver back in 2019.

The Earth is flat, 100 per cent," Froch said on the podcast.When someone like Richard Branson goes up there and starts doing chartered flights like they're talking about doing and you can look back on Earth and see the Earth's curvature, I'll believe the Earth is a globe," he said

As well as questioning the Earth's shape in the resurfaced episode, Froch also shared his opinion that NASA is a "fake space agency."

And his Spare Brother Lee

It’s so obvious the Earth is Flat, we are surrounded by a wall of ice, We don’t know what’s beyond Antarctica, it could just be infinite or perhaps other lands ?? Research Flat Earth

image.png.7f4121b6e3bc522af80f5a2b10d9e860.png

Also, saw this great exchange from the trial the other day:
"Under cross-examination by defence counsel Lisa Judge, Mr Brinkley discussed a message he had sent Mr McBurnie on Instagram after the match, where he called the player a "scumbag" and said: "Karma will come your way. I wish death on you and your family."

Mr Brinkley denied there was "any malice" in his message and said he wanted the player to know how the incident had made him feel.

A further exchange with a Sheffield United supporter in which the complainant said it was "all about my pay-out" was also raised, which Mr Brinkley said was "just a joke"."

29 minutes ago, JfR said:

Also, saw this great exchange from the trial the other day:
"Under cross-examination by defence counsel Lisa Judge, Mr Brinkley discussed a message he had sent Mr McBurnie on Instagram after the match, where he called the player a "scumbag" and said: "Karma will come your way. I wish death on you and your family."

Mr Brinkley denied there was "any malice" in his message and said he wanted the player to know how the incident had made him feel.

A further exchange with a Sheffield United supporter in which the complainant said it was "all about my pay-out" was also raised, which Mr Brinkley said was "just a joke"."

Honestly, what a f****** helmet that Forest fan is. Anyone with an eighth of a brain could see the situation and yet he still did all this to try and get some money. The irony being the mong couldn't resist putting his own foot in his mouth long enough to even give himself a chance to work out. 

All he has achieved is to show everyone how much of a bell end he is - great achievement!

3 hours ago, Ambitious said:

Honestly, what a f****** helmet that Forest fan is. Anyone with an eighth of a brain could see the situation and yet he still did all this to try and get some money. The irony being the mong couldn't resist putting his own foot in his mouth long enough to even give himself a chance to work out. 

All he has achieved is to show everyone how much of a bell end he is - great achievement!

I am not surprised in the slightest and this chap completely fits the Forest Fan profile.

16 minutes ago, Gritstone Ram said:

I am not surprised in the slightest and this chap completely fits the Forest Fan profile.

Not only that but he must have had advice from a Solicitor which encouraged him to take it to court.

Thicker-Dozy and Simpleton...Solicitors, We take on any case, Anywhere, Anytime no win no fee, A £5k non refundable deposit to secure our services  

26 minutes ago, Unlucky Alf said:

Not only that but he must have had advice from a Solicitor which encouraged him to take it to court.

Thicker-Dozy and Simpleton...Solicitors, We take on any case, Anywhere, Anytime no win no fee, A £5k non refundable deposit to secure our services  

There was a good point made about how quick he took to social media but failed to post his bruising on there. What a dumb ass surely you’d get your mate to stamp on you if you need a bit of evidence.

3 hours ago, Gritstone Ram said:

There was a good point made about how quick he took to social media but failed to post his bruising on there. What a dumb ass surely you’d get your mate to stamp on you if you need a bit of evidence.

All he needed to do was eat the last pie and he'd have had all the bruises he wanted. 

1 hour ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

I can't imagine Nottingham's courts have the time to be dealing with poop. I bet all involved were utterly fed up with this case from the moment it started.

Was this a criminal case or civil case, If criminal the CPS would have given the go ahead...I'd have thought, Civil case the loser normally pays the costs ?