Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

I really do think moderators, that this thread should be re-titled "Notts Forest Premier League Misadventure"

It's no longer an adventure, it's a nightmare!

It's all a master plan; Marinakos sacked the ex-Huddersfield coach Corboran from Olympiakos recently after only 11 games; he could send him in to Nothingham, to replace Cooper, and avoid a pay-off at the Greek club.

Cooper? Well, it's obvious - he goes to Olympiakos for the same reason.

When both coaches c*** it up again at their 'new' clubs, Marinakos can postpone the ultimate pay-offs to finally get rid of them both - unless he sells up his football clubs, and leaves someone else to bite the bullet!

Works for me!

:))

5 hours ago, Woodypecker said:

I really do think moderators, that this thread should be re-titled "Notts Forest Premier League Misadventure"

It's no longer an adventure, it's a nightmare!

It's all a master plan; Marinakos sacked the ex-Huddersfield coach Corboran from Olympiakos recently after only 11 games; he could send him in to Nothingham, to replace Cooper, and avoid a pay-off at the Greek club.

Cooper? Well, it's obvious - he goes to Olympiakos for the same reason.

When both coaches c*** it up again at their 'new' clubs, Marinakos can postpone the ultimate pay-offs to finally get rid of them both - unless he sells up his football clubs, and leaves someone else to bite the bullet!

Works for me!

:))

How about "Notts forests european super squads premier league adventure" ?

4 hours ago, Old Spalding Ram said:

Pinched from elsewhere! (foxestalk)

Vicky McClure, Carl Froch, Robin Hood, Stuart Broad, Brian Clough, Jake Bugg, Su Pollard, Jermaine Jenas, Harold Shipman...can you hear me Harold Shipman? Your boys took one hell of a beating

Rumour has it Harold shipman was also a sadpie. Let’s face it, the bloke was in his 60s(?) it’s their average age for a fan.