Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

Well, Steve Cooper in line for his P45 and Chris Wilder already got his. 
Forest and their dodgy Wembley win and Boro with their ‘proper’ chairman (fat Greek is also well dodgy) excuse me while I feel they deserve what has come home to roost. 
I should be better than that, but I’m not, I love it 

1 hour ago, G STAR RAM said:

If he was a knob that just turned up when Forest were doing well then I'd agree, but he has been on this forum for as long as I can remember and has always been respectful. 

A bit of banter with the local rivals is a good thing.

Yes and I suppose we should congratulate him for Stevie Cooper only taking two months and over 100  million to  finally gettig a team his face deserves.

Mind you he isn't so respectful on the Forest Forum about the Rams or our Forum

a.jpg

Just now, popside ossie end popside said:

Yes and I suppose we should congratulate him for Stevie Cooper only taking two months and over 100  million to  finally gettig a team his face deserves.

Mind you he isn't so respectful on the Forest Forum about the Rams or our Forum

a.jpg

But he doesn't have to abide by dcfcfans rules on other forums

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Do as you please, not sure why you're telling other people to ignore him though when they've had decent banter with him for years

Just now, G STAR RAM said:

Do as you please, not sure why you're telling other people to ignore him though when they've had decent banter with him for years

Jeez give it a rest

2 hours ago, BramcoteRam84 said:

Ehem……

I think we know who the most ill prepared team for the premier league was and we only had 2 bob and a conker to spend to sort it out, not £150m.

You didn’t need to sign 23 players. Your media friends have been trotting this one out trying to justify it but your squad was bloated last season with players like Harry Arter, Carl Jenkinson, and Lyle Taylor (isn’t he still on your books?) all on decent money and nowhere near the squad, there were others who I can’t remember. The worst is of it is you signed all these players and didn’t address your defence, everyone knows Cook Worrall and McKenna are not premier league quality. Niakhiate being injured was a blow but we don’t really know how good he is.

Forest are a complete and utter shambles right now and it’s all down to your owner, 6 managers in 5 years (soon to be 7), 130 players in 5 years. You were lucky last season in you got Cooper who was the best manager available, the stars aligned and you got promoted despite being badly run. The owner does stand behind his debts and pay his bills I’ll give you that but that’s the only difference (quite a big difference) from our disaster of an owner, I don’t expect Maranakis will leave you in the same position. 

Forest would’ve been better off signing 12 or 13 players, players Cooper wanted that could build on the culture and feel good factor he built last season and probably spend £80-90m, you would make a better fist of it had you done it this way and if you did go down be much better placed to bounce back. As it is, Cooper is going to be sacked (bad decision but inevitable as you say), a new manager comes in and has the same problems. Seeing Benitez linked and Dyche, can’t see them getting the best out of your flair players of which you have so many, and they’ll probably need to spend another £50m to sort out the defence. 

Going to be interesting to see what happens. Obviously I’d love to see it continue to implode and you face FFP problems that would be a nice irony. The World Cup break might be to your advantage.

23 signings and they still have 112 or 13 of the players they had last season.

GK - Henderson, Hennessey, Kanuric (they still had Smith who could have been 3rd choice)
RB - Williams, Biancone, Aurier (loaned out Laryea)
LB - Richards, Lodi, Toffolo
CB - Niakhate, Boly, Bade (still have Worrall, McKenna, Cook and Soh and loaned out Panzo)
CM/AM/W - 8 signings (still have Colback, Yates, Arter, Cafu and Johnson)
CF - Awoniyi, Dennis, Ui-jo Hwang (still have Surridge and Taylor)

Then there's still the 6 academy players they've so far named in the matchday squads this season

They didn't have any need to sign 1x GK, at least 1x RB, 1x LB, 2X CB, 2x CM/AM/W, 2x CF (9 players!)

33 minutes ago, Ewe Ram said:

Well, Steve Cooper in line for his P45 and Chris Wilder already got his. 
Forest and their dodgy Wembley win and Boro with their ‘proper’ chairman (fat Greek is also well dodgy) excuse me while I feel they deserve what has come home to roost. 
I should be better than that, but I’m not, I love it 

Nothing wrong with a dollop of schadenfreude. 

Can we stop insulting Steve Cooper please. He is a very good manager who did amazing last season. Just because he manages our rivals is no reason to despise him. Can't remember him saying or doing anything anti-Derby, so let's just be slightly jealous that Forest appointed a manager that has done so well for them.