Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

I remember those games in our disaster season where we played well against the big clubs - Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea - but lost by the odd goal and didn't get a fraction of the luck with refereeing decisions etc that Forest have had in their first two home games. 

You have to win when you play well in the PL, because you almost certainly won't when you play badly. 

49 minutes ago, Crewton said:

I remember those games in our disaster season where we played well against the big clubs - Liverpool, Man U and Chelsea - but lost by the odd goal and didn't get a fraction of the luck with refereeing decisions etc that Forest have had in their first two home games. 

You have to win when you play well in the PL, because you almost certainly won't when you play badly. 

They were outplayed by West Ham and won, though. I fear that Henderson could save them this season, much like he did Sheffield United. It’s ridiculous he’s not starting every week at a big club. 

Edited by Penelope Pendrex

5 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

They were outplayed by West Ham and won, though. I fear that Henderson could save them this season, much like he did Sheffield United. It’s ridiculous he’s starting every week at a big club. 

Yeah I think Henderson will save Forest from a disaster. They could still go down though. 

Have seen Forest twice now at home in Sky Sunday matches, have to say how disgusted I have been with the totally cynical way Cooper has set his side up - 2 deliberate handballs to avoid goals being scored against them, rugby tackling opposition players to stop them breaking away, more than half the team booked today, it's a not so subtle way of cheating.

They'll stay up on the basis of what I've seen so far but the manner which they'll do so hasn't even been touched on by the MSM which is pretty sad in itself. 

21 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Have seen Forest twice now at home in Sky Sunday matches, have to say how disgusted I have been with the totally cynical way Cooper has set his side up - 2 deliberate handballs to avoid goals being scored against them, rugby tackling opposition players to stop them breaking away, more than half the team booked today, it's a not so subtle way of cheating.

They'll stay up on the basis of what I've seen so far but the manner which they'll do so hasn't even been touched on by the MSM which is pretty sad in itself. 

The issue for them is that the Premier League is so strong now. Which three teams are worse than them?

Bournemouth look destined to come last, but who else?

They need two of the below to do worse than them.

Everton - Look in danger this season but definitely have the quality to turn it around. 

Leicester - Poor so far but surely too much firepower. 

Fulham - looking very good so far, provided they don’t get major injuries they should be above Forest. 

Southampton - no weaker than last season, where they were pretty comfortable. 

Brentford - their money ball plan has worked great so far. If they keep Toney they should be ok. 

Villa - provided Gerrard is sacked soon they should be fine. A top half squad for sure.

Wolves - a stuttering start but you’d expect them to be fine. 

Everyone keeps saying that Forest have spent well and should be comfortable, but I don’t see it. I feel like 17th is a massive challenge. The quality in the league is insane. And the difference, for me, is that most of the list above have proven and consistent goalscorers. If Forest aren’t scoring, they’re down. 

Edited by Penelope Pendrex

35 minutes ago, Penelope Pendrex said:

The issue for them is that the Premier League is so strong now. Which three teams are worse than them?

Bournemouth look destined to come last, but who else?

They need two of the below to do worse than them.

Everton - Look in danger this season but definitely have the quality to turn it around. 

Leicester - Poor so far but surely too much firepower. 

Fulham - looking very good so far, provided they don’t get major injuries they should be above Forest. 

Southampton - no weaker than last season, where they were pretty comfortable. 

Brentford - their money ball plan has worked great so far. If they keep Toney they should be ok. 

Villa - provided Gerrard is sacked soon they should be fine. A top half squad for sure.

Wolves - a stuttering start but you’d expect them to be fine. 

Everyone keeps saying that Forest have spent well and should be comfortable, but I don’t see it. I feel like 17th is a massive challenge. The quality in the league is insane. And the difference, for me, is that most of the list above have proven and consistent goalscorers. If Forest aren’t scoring, they’re down. 

They won't need to score if they are conceding proportionally the same amount of goals via their poohousing tactics.

Only conceding a goal a game so far 

1 hour ago, Tyler Durden said:

Yeah, it's 'kin hilarious to hear Cooper whinge about Richarlison showboating. The media love him but I think he's a charmless sh*tb*g.