Serial Whingers Notts Forest playtime, which we simply cannot accept.

REDCAR

52 minutes ago, nottingram said:

So funny that they keep signing their second choices in positions then their first choice becomes available and they just sign him as well.

All seems very mindless.

They simply can't fit all of these players into a team. Forest fans will say it's squad depth but I think it's just unnecessary. They're not man city. There will be numerous players who think they should be starting just rotting away on the bench.

31 minutes ago, Rammy03 said:

They simply can't fit all of these players into a team. Forest fans will say it's squad depth but I think it's just unnecessary. They're not man city. There will be numerous players who think they should be starting just rotting away on the bench.

It's a big risk because if they end up in the bottom 3, unless individuals have storming seasons, the squad value is going to tank along with morale and, even with relegation clauses, they could end up in the same state as Stoke with a far less wealthy owner. But at least there'll be no problem for their fans getting tickets again.

1 hour ago, Chellaston Ram said:

All that money for someone who has played most their career in the Championship…..crazy 

I was about to say the same - it’s a huge amount of money and a massive gamble - I am sure they hope to move them to Greece if it all goes wrong