Who’s having a season ticket for the 2022/23 season

Who’s renewing their season ticket for 2022/23  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

15 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

If I buy a ST, I'll take up a seat I'll not use for a decent chunk of the season. I pay less if I buy tickets match by match, but the seat is available for someone else to buy for other games = more money for the club.

Fair enough, obviously has different circumstances and I wouldn't buy a season I couldn't use either. Hopefully everyone gets to PP as much as they can next season however often that will be ?

I had one last time we were in the third tier, so there's no reason not to renew for this coming season. At the end of the day, it's just another game of football, whether it's the fancy dans of the Premier league throwing themselves all over the pitch or the hard graft of the league one.

Last time we were down there, we were the only big club, this time it'll be a little different with the likes of Sheff Wed, Ipswich, etc, being there also.

1 hour ago, David said:

Torn between season ticket and buying an away membership, get to as many of these away grounds as possible.

Swaying towards away membership more than a ST, although a ST will directly help the club more. 

1 hour ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I was thinking of the same. Away membership will probably be at an all-time high and probably won't guarantee you a seat at the likes of Forest Green, Exeter and Lincoln.

To buy an away membership you will also need to buy home membership.

Interesting you mention Lincoln, last time we were there I think there was about 7k of us! Felt like we took over the whole place, one of many great away days in the mid eighties!

56 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

For me getting a season ticket supports the club directly (which it will need). Away tickets are nice if and when I can afford them but a season ticket and home ticket sales has to be a priority.

Had same discussions with the wife about ST or go to as many away as pos, but fundamentally the ST is money to the Club and not the opposition,  can't afford the time for both.....

1 minute ago, Rich84 said:

Interesting you mention Lincoln, last time we were there I think there was about 7k of us! Felt like we took over the whole place, one of many great away days in the mid eighties!

10k capacity and only give about 1100 to away fans.

Lincoln's record attendance was actually when they hosted us in 1967 - 23,196 in the cup that day.

2 hours ago, David said:

Torn between season ticket and buying an away membership, get to as many of these away grounds as possible.

Swaying towards away membership more than a ST, although a ST will directly help the club more. 

I’m a ST holder but my son wants to go to more away games. What’s the price on an away membership and what do you get for it? Roughly as I know prices haven’t been released yet

5 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

I’m a ST holder but my son wants to go to more away games. What’s the price on an away membership and what do you get for it? Roughly as I know prices haven’t been released yet

Usually about £40 if you have a season ticket. If not, then it's £90 (£40 for home membership and £50 for away membership).

Away membership gives you priority for tickets.

5 minutes ago, EnigmaRam said:

Not sure what they will be now. They were pushing a new membership scheme this season but has since been taken down from the website.

It’s a waiting game now to see what, if any will be offered.

They used to give you access to purchase away tickets before they hit general sale.

2 hours ago, David said:

You’ll need home membership too though.

Unlikely to get a season ticket as I like to go with my gf or my mum and neither are going to get one. Albeit, it'd make financial sense to get one, as I spent the equivalent of a season ticket to get to 15 games this season but I like to sit with the people I'm going with. I think I'll get an away membership to try and get to a fair few away days and pick up tickets for the home games as and when I can make it. 

2 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

3 of us are definitely in

Just need one more, and we can justify opening all the stands. And I'm in.

Edited by ck-
Typo

1 hour ago, David said:

Not sure what they will be now. They were pushing a new membership scheme this season but has since been taken down from the website.

It’s a waiting game now to see what, if any will be offered.

They used to give you access to purchase away tickets before they hit general sale.

The existing membership scheme, used for last season wasn’t just for the season but for a year from when you signed up. Mine states it is auto renewable on 27th of July. Don’t know how this will impact on any new arrangement.

2 hours ago, Chellaston Ram said:

It would be funny if we could get higher gates than forest next season

I think this actually happened when we were last in division 3 (or at least the league below them), but might be a combination of bad memory and wishful thinking. 

I was a STH at the BBG for many many years but now I’m old and live in east London I won’t be getting a ST. I will however go to quite a few away games in the south. But I will renew my West Ham ST.  It’s  4 tube stops away and £160 for over 65s and I get see the likes of Liverpool and Man City etc while constantly checking my phone for Derby updates