Who’s having a season ticket for the 2022/23 season

Who’s renewing their season ticket for 2022/23  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

18 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

If he wanted to sort us out he would have put a decent offer in, not get us on the cheap, leave us with no manager and no players plus minus 15 points. If you think that is sorting us out i dispare.

Why would he pay over the odds. As soon as we went past January and relegation became a certainty our 'limited' value plummeted. Rooney isn't the only manager able to get a club out of League 1 or build a squad on extremely limited resources.

What assets have we that makes paying more than bare minimum worth it? Even CK is paying over 3 years and so it will be coming out of the Clubs income.

Edited by RoyMac5

2 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Why would he pay over the odds. As soon as we went past January and relegation became a certainty our 'limited' value plummeted. Rooney isn't the only manager able to get a club out of League 1 or build a squad on extremely limited resources.

What assets have we that makes paying more than bare minimum worth it? Even CK is paying over 3 years and so it will be coming out of the Clubs income.

Would love to know why you find my post funny, is it because you think no one should have a different opinion to yours.

13 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Would love to know why you find my post funny, is it because you think no one should have a different opinion to yours.

It's because he's hitched his wagon to Ashley the saviour, despite there being no actual real world evidence that he's even interested.

14 minutes ago, Kathcairns said:

Your post "If he wanted to sort us out he would have put a decent offer in, not get us on the cheap, leave us with no manager and no players plus minus 15 points. If you think that is sorting us out i dispare." was amusing.

What is it based on? Why do you think he should offer more than the Club is worth? How much do you know he has offered? How do you know we'd have no manager? How do you know we'd have no players? 

As for your opinion on MA sorting us out - he left Newcastle in a better position than many clubs.

So I found that funny. Why shouldn't I?

3 minutes ago, RoyMac5 said:

Your post "If he wanted to sort us out he would have put a decent offer in, not get us on the cheap, leave us with no manager and no players plus minus 15 points. If you think that is sorting us out i dispare." was amusing.

What is it based on? Why do you think he should offer more than the Club is worth? How much do you know he has offered? How do you know we'd have no manager? How do you know we'd have no players? 

As for your opinion on MA sorting us out - he left Newcastle in a better position than many clubs.

So I found that funny. Why shouldn't I?

Because you find everbody funny unless they agree with you. I dont find the situation we are in funny at all.

1 minute ago, Kathcairns said:

Because you find everbody funny unless they agree with you. I dont find the situation we are in funny at all.

I didn't say I found the current situation funny. 

What you going to do if CK can't get his money through?!

Edited by RoyMac5