Who’s having a season ticket for the 2022/23 season

Who’s renewing their season ticket for 2022/23  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

As soon as the website opens I'll be having mine and the lads and my dads bought.

So, that's 3 of us to start off with.

I also know of my brother in law and his 2 kids waiting to buy and the other 6 people we sit near ready to go so a large chunk of people.

I currently don't know anyone who is choosing not to renew out of league position, only 1 or 2 not now in a financial position to justify a season ticket sadly.

32 minutes ago, David said:

Torn between season ticket and buying an away membership, get to as many of these away grounds as possible.

Swaying towards away membership more than a ST, although a ST will directly help the club more. 

I was thinking of the same. Away membership will probably be at an all-time high and probably won't guarantee you a seat at the likes of Forest Green, Exeter and Lincoln.

To buy an away membership you will also need to buy home membership.

1 minute ago, Ghost of Clough said:

I was thinking of the same. Away membership will probably be at an all-time high and probably won't guarantee you a seat at the likes of Forest Green, Exeter and Lincoln.

Will wait to see what they put out, the memberships have been pulled from the website, which I'm guessing means something new is coming.

15 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

For me getting a season ticket supports the club directly (which it will need). Away tickets are nice if and when I can afford them but a season ticket and home ticket sales has to be a priority.

15 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

For me getting a season ticket supports the club directly (which it will need). Away tickets are nice if and when I can afford them but a season ticket and home ticket sales has to be a priority.

If I buy a ST, I'll take up a seat I'll not use for a decent chunk of the season. I pay less if I buy tickets match by match, but the seat is available for someone else to buy for other games = more money for the club.