Who’s having a season ticket for the 2022/23 season

Who’s renewing their season ticket for 2022/23  

145 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

3 hours ago, SandiacreRam said:

Appreciate that some folks circumstances will have changed and cost of living crisis but would like to think we could get 16K plus ST holders , doesn’t matter to me what league we are in and never quite been able to work out why it makes a difference to other folks ..

Same here, as long as we are watching good football not bothered where we are.6 of us waiting for season tickets to go on sale.

4 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

I was a STH at the BBG for many many years but now I’m old and live in east London I won’t be getting a ST. I will however go to quite a few away games in the south. But I will renew my West Ham ST.  It’s  4 tube stops away and £160 for over 65s and I get see the likes of Liverpool and Man City etc while constantly checking my phone for Derby updates

Hopefully you’ll have the added bonus of seeing the red dogs get humiliated.

16 minutes ago, Foreveram said:

The existing membership scheme, used for last season wasn’t just for the season but for a year from when you signed up. Mine states it is auto renewable on 27th of July. Don’t know how this will impact on any new arrangement.

Yeah I know, but any option to buy now has been removed.

7 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

Unlikely to get a season ticket as I like to go with my gf or my mum and neither are going to get one. Albeit, it'd make financial sense to get one, as I spent the equivalent of a season ticket to get to 15 games this season but I like to sit with the people I'm going with. I think I'll get an away membership to try and get to a fair few away days and pick up tickets for the home games as and when I can make it. 

You can transfer your ST seat in order to sit with others on a match by match basis. No cost/fees to transfer, assuming same seat category. Obviously subject to availability, but I doubt there will be many sell outs, and getting a batch of 3 seats together somewhere shouldn’t be too unlikely. 

16 hours ago, Mucker1884 said:

You can transfer your ST seat in order to sit with others on a match by match basis. No cost/fees to transfer, assuming same seat category. Obviously subject to availability, but I doubt there will be many sell outs, and getting a batch of 3 seats together somewhere shouldn’t be too unlikely. 

Thanks for this as I honestly had no idea this could be done.

2 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

My wife has said that I can have one as long as I don’t go to a single away game. 
Still waiting for an answer to the ensuing question: “What will happen if I go to Burton?”  
I think it’s 

You won’t get a ticket for Burton if you don’t go to any more away games, not in the away end anyway.

5 hours ago, Leeds Ram said:

Thanks for this as I honestly had no idea this could be done.

You’re welcome. 
done this a number of times over recent numerous seasons… usually forest, and the occasional OO Semi!  ?

The only spare seat in my ST area is literally next to mine (used to be u12 grandsons freebie, but he’s no longer free… and no longer interested!) so if it’s me plus 1, no problem. Anymore than that, I just purchase the extra, and move mine to suit. 
obviously no idea whether this will continue with the new regime, but I can’t see a reason why they wouldn’t, assuming there are enough seats together somewhere, to satisfy your needs. ??

I fully intend on buying one for me and my 6 year old, but if he gets bored or doesn't want to go is there anything stopping me taking a friend/family member in his place? 

Not trying to get an adult in on the cheap btw lol. Fully hope he takes too it as he has on the 3 games he’s attended so far, but if he doesn’t then its better than an empty seat?

3 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

My wife has said that I can have one as long as I don’t go to a single away game. 
Still waiting for an answer to the ensuing question: “What will happen if I go to Burton?”  
I think it’s 

I've understood that Burton is great, question is, is it worth a divorce?

3 hours ago, Abu Derby said:

I think it’s 

That's good, the way I read it, is that you must go to more than one away game.?