Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

Ah. So the fact that 4 people share 2 season tickets is irrelevant? The issue was the clubs failure to give ST holders to chance of buying extra tickets before they went on general sale? Is that a thing we've ever done for the play off Finals? If Forest had done that then presumably they would never have reached general sale. 

No mate

Only bee  1 ticket away members or 1 per season tickets.

7 hours ago, sage said:

18k is a lot higher than I thought, post covid

So 22,700 allocated with around 13k currently sold is 4,700 new season tickets and 8,300 out of 18k renewed

Hmm

I think a fair few of those were dormant season tickets bought pre-covid, but no longer used for whatever reason. 

We were surrounded by regulars before the pandemic, never saw any of them when we returned. 

25 minutes ago, angieram said:

I think a fair few of those were dormant season tickets bought pre-covid, but no longer used for whatever reason. 

We were surrounded by regulars before the pandemic, never saw any of them when we returned. 

Ah good point

So four categories

Newbies

ST Renewals 

Not Renewed yet

Not renewed post Covid 

Those numbers stack up more now

8 hours ago, SamUltraRam said:

West Upper, Blocks D,E & H are blanked out & not available on the website, & have been unavailable since Day 1.

Maybe held back?

Blocks  D and E are either side of the directors box, so I would think that they're reserved for guests of the club or club sponsors.

The club frequently give tickets to various groups (ie local schools or sports groups), I would imagine block H is being held back for this reason, but will be sold on a match by match basis, when not required by one of these groups. 

Together these 3 blocks would account for around 350 tickets that are 'allocated'.

11 minutes ago, ram59 said:

Blocks  D and E are either side of the directors box, so I would think that they're reserved for guests of the club or club sponsors.

The club frequently give tickets to various groups (ie local schools or sports groups), I would imagine block H is being held back for this reason, but will be sold on a match by match basis, when not required by one of these groups. 

Together these 3 blocks would account for around 350 tickets that are 'allocated'.

I did wonder if block H may get held back for mask wearers to get vulnerable people back who wouldn't otherwise renew 

On a slightly different but related issue........Did I read that season ticket holders seats are available for renewal up to 29th July? If that is correct and lets say 2,000 dont renew then those seasts are not likely to get sold for the first match on 30th July. Have I got that wrong?

Edited by The Scarlet Pimpernel

Just now, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

On a slightly different but related issue........Did I read that season ticket holders seats are available for renewal up to 29th July? If that is correct and lets say 2,000 dont renew then those seasts are not likely to get sold for the first march on 30th July. Have I got that wrong?

If so the club should be pro-active in contacting those who haven’t renewed, asking them to let the office know if they don’t plan to renew.

We shouldn’t have unnecessary gaps.

On that note, did we ever reach agreement on how season ticket holders who can’t attend can give access to those who want to?

Unfortunately St renewal date closure is when a lot of people with families will be going away which makes it difficult. Holiday money required and renewal at same time is a big hit. 

The dd option which some need isnt available at present and may make it difficult for some in the present climate to pay x amount of hundreds. 

We will have a lot of St holders but there will be more I would think will pay for each game when they know what amount of spare cash they have. 

I'm away so not yet renewed but will do next week. 

15k st would be excellent in present circumstances for all. 

We will average over 20k no doubt 

1 hour ago, sage said:

I've got a front-row seat in Block 'D', which to the right of the Director's Box, as you face the pitch, and it is the most expensive season ticket for Pride Park. However, I am not a club sponsor, nor am I a 'guest' of the the club - just a supporter who has had that seat since the first day that Pride Park opened.

It was originally called the 'Premier Membership' seats, where we paid, along with the cost of the season ticket, an extra £120+,which entitled us to padded seats, a lining on the concrete floor so our feet wouldn't get cold (!!), a free cup of tea/coffee and a free programme.

We no longer get the tea/coffee ,or a programme, and its no longer called the 'Premier Membership' seat.

16 minutes ago, ImARam2 said:

I've got a front-row seat in Block 'D', which to the right of the Director's Box, as you face the pitch, and it is the most expensive season ticket for Pride Park. However, I am not a club sponsor, nor am I a 'guest' of the the club - just a supporter who has had that seat since the first day that Pride Park opened.

It was originally called the 'Premier Membership' seats, where we paid, along with the cost of the season ticket, an extra £120+,which entitled us to padded seats, a lining on the concrete floor so our feet wouldn't get cold (!!), a free cup of tea/coffee and a free programme.

We no longer get the tea/coffee ,or a programme, and its no longer called the 'Premier Membership' seat.

Have you still got a padded seat?

11 hours ago, Ambitious said:

There was around 18,000 season ticket holders last season, perhaps more. Definitely a lot more than 14,000.

When season tickets were finally put on sale last season, from October onwards, we never fell below 20,000. 

I have already removed away fans (3k) and there is a little over 7000 seats left to purchase.

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but we've just moved seats yet they are still showing as taken. Given the new pricing structure I bet there are hundreds who have changed either to cheaper seats or 'better' ones e.g. from East Stand Lower to Upper.

Edited by Wolfie20

Just now, Wolfie20 said:

Not sure if it's already been mentioned but we've just moved seats yet they are still showing as ramen. Give  the new pricing structure I bet there are hundreds who have changed either to cheaper seats or 'better' ones e.g. from East Stand Lower to Upper.

Use yer noodle pal, that can't be right?

25 minutes ago, Ghost of Clough said:

And renewed but moved seats. Aren't the original seats still unavailable?

Not sure as tickets were available, but noticed that tickets in the south stand was available last night and previously they had been sold out. 

There’s also parts of the ground that have more seats available today than they did a few days ago - I assumed they were the ones moving.