Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

8 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I wanted to purchase a season ticket in the South stand, but they appear sold out already. What will be my chances of getting a seat in the south stand do you think once the "renewal period" has ended?

I would say highly unlikely.

11 minutes ago, Ram1988 said:

I wanted to purchase a season ticket in the South stand, but they appear sold out already. What will be my chances of getting a seat in the south stand do you think once the "renewal period" has ended?

If it’s just 1 that you need I’d say you have a very good chance can’t see every single person renewing or someone not moved elsewhere 

9 minutes ago, Mick Brolly said:

If it’s just 1 that you need I’d say you have a very good chance can’t see every single person renewing or someone not moved elsewhere 

I just want the single ticket for myself. I will keep my fingers crossed and I will try and snap one up online at 0:10 hours on the 29th

10,000+ season tickets sold in 2 days with no dd option yet is impressive. I imagine the 3rd party company is frantically setting up the facility and it takes time. Although fans see it as a direct debit - usually there is an element of credit agreement involved.  I.e you pay more for a season ticket via DD ( and DCFC get their money upfront & to stop people cancelling the DD if results go down the pan after 6 games etc). Financial checks/process need to be completed and we have only been trading a week.

Once available - you will see another surge similar to the last 2 days - DCFC will not allow this option not to be available at risk of undoing their good work so far.  Not sure why the panic - their seats are reserved till 29th July - that's 3 weeks to get it sorted.

For comparison - Birmingham have only sold 8,877 season tickets so far.......mind you their ground is falling apart and they are in the middle of a farcical takeover by Bassini (sound familiar?) - just listen to his interview on Talksport this morning.