Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

Thats amazing. I have very sadly been counting up the available seats and putting them on a spreadsheet. Its very quick to do to be fair and at 2.30pm today it was 8353. Just done it again at 8.30pm and it is now 8103. This means that this afternoon we have sold 250 new season tickets over and above renewals. It would be interesting to know how many new ones we sold yesterday but its surely at least that so 500 new ones in 2 days. That would suggest we are on course to sell way more season tickets than we did last season  

1 hour ago, chadlad said:

Sadly it does sound very condescending.

So anyone that worries about someone’s future is being condescending, and then someone gives your post a like even though that person also said it was a worry.

Just now, Carnero said:

Cheers Gritters. Not officially announced then, but sounds plausible enough given 6500 sold yesterday.

It is but the 6300 came from the club. I hope we sell as many as possible because we need the money right now and I think the club have been reasonable with the prices. The problem is the current cost of energy/fuel/living is not very good for fans let a lone the club.

I doubt the undersoil heating will be getting much use unless necessary this season. 

3 minutes ago, Gerry Daly said:

Thats amazing. I have very sadly been counting up the available seats and putting them on a spreadsheet. Its very quick to do to be fair and at 2.30pm today it was 8353. Just done it again at 8.30pm and it is now 8103. This means that this afternoon we have sold 250 new season tickets over and above renewals. It would be interesting to know how many new ones we sold yesterday but its surely at least that so 500 new ones in 2 days. That would suggest we are on course to sell way more season tickets than we did last season  

I hope we do you only have to listen to Mcgoldrick say about the ground was rocking when he came last year and how good our home form is to know the crowd is important to the team.

South stand sold out as of now! Obviously depends on how many renew, but still, looking good!

Does anybody know what the derby allocation for the south stand is? Capacity wise!

Edited by De22Ram

Theres an email someone’s put on Twitter stating no away memberships for the foreseeable future. 

whilst I don’t agree with the scheme (ST + number of games much fairer) if we had 1500 away members paying £40 that’s 60k in the bank. Can we afford to turn that money down? 

suppose it’s not that much in the scheme of things and you can just add 60k onto someone’s transfer fee 

Not been a ST holder since the Rowett season in 17/18. (Half fan I know!)

Became pretty disillusioned with the club around that time and only started going regularly again last season to chuck some cash in the club's coffer.

Managed to rope my Dad into getting one for the first time too.

Cannot wait for opening day on July 30th now! COYR. ?

1 hour ago, Gerry Daly said:

At 10:30 yesterday morning there were 9,200 available

..... I too am a cursed spreadsheet nerd ?

I wanted to purchase a season ticket in the South stand, but they appear sold out already. What will be my chances of getting a seat in the south stand do you think once the "renewal period" has ended?