Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

7 minutes ago, rammieib said:

I think 17-18k will be the final figure and it may never get released.

Looking at the website now, it looks to be around 22,700 allocated for next season, so that would mean 5-6000 people not renewing. It will be telling when the DD option comes out, because I know those with their seat held are waiting on that. I don't see why that many people would be happy to go last season, but not this year - this season actually looks promising, whereas last season when season tickets finally got on sale it was an awful environment. I get that we're in League One, but really don't see why anyone would differentiate between League One and the Championship - it's not like the Championship is a glamour league either! 

I'd be surprised if there is less than 20,000 season ticket holders based on the current allocations. 

5 minutes ago, Ambitious said:

Looking at the website now, it looks to be around 22,700 allocated for next season, so that would mean 5-6000 people not renewing. It will be telling when the DD option comes out, because I know those with their seat held are waiting on that. I don't see why that many people would be happy to go last season, but not this year - this season actually looks promising, whereas last season when season tickets finally got on sale it was an awful environment. I get that we're in League One, but really don't see why anyone would differentiate between League One and the Championship - it's not like the Championship is a glamour league either! 

I'd be surprised if there is less than 20,000 season ticket holders based on the current allocations. 

I genuinely don't understand that post

9 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

I genuinely don’t understand why you don’t understand that post ?

i genuinely don't understand why you don't understand why I don't understand that post   

32 minutes ago, sage said:

I genuinely don't understand that post

27 minutes ago, Turk Thrust said:

I genuinely don’t understand why you don’t understand that post ?

17 minutes ago, sage said:

i genuinely don't understand why you don't understand why I don't understand that post   

If I'm understanding this correctly, there appears to be a lack of understanding here.

1 hour ago, Ambitious said:

Can't comment on your figures... not that I'd want to even if I could! ?), but all those seats currently allocated... and therefore currently unavailable... consist of New purchases + Already renewed + not-yet-renewed-but-might-do-or-might-not!

I'm baffled as to how you can come up with a number... any number... indicating "People not renewing", until the renewal deadline is reached (at which point, these seats would suddenly become available to purchase). Whether they will be renewing or not, their seats currently remain allocated/unavailable.

I appreciate some previously unavailable seats would have since become available, due to 20/21 STHs relocating for 22/23, thus freeing up last seasons seat to the public.  But anyone planning not to renew would not be contacting the club to let them know, so those seats will remain allocated/reserved until the cut off date.

?‍♂️

The only figures we actually KNOW are the number of seats currently unavailable.  

How many ST's sold so far? We don't know. All we know is that 10300+ sold in the first 2 days they were on sale. How many more were sold on Sat/Sun/Mon/Tue? They haven't said.

One thing I do know is that I will be buying a season ticket. My first in 40 years since emigrating. I still live abroad and might make between 6 and 8 games as per usual but there comes a time to stand up and do what you can for  the club. I already pay £17.50 a month for RamsTV. I can afford a season ticket so will buy one. Bloody airlines are forcing plane tickets sky high but I'll just have to grin and bear it. 1 game a month at around 500 a throw all in. DTID.

1 hour ago, Abu Derby said:

Got mine. We’re in League One and will still have more tickets sold than that tin shed outfit. 

Florists sold out of season tickets last March. But all hell is going to break loose tomorrow. They only have 4K home seats left to sell on a match by match basis and the Q’s are building now to pay £60 for the privilege to buy one. Many will lose out to the new Prem fans . Be careful what you wish for.

1 minute ago, jimtastic56 said:

Florists sold out of season tickets last March. But all hell is going to break loose tomorrow. They only have 4K home seats left to sell on a match by match basis and the Q’s are building now to pay £60 for the privilege to buy one. Many will lose out to the new Prem fans . Be careful what you wish for.

My missus is a forest fan - I know, ridiculous, I ask myself why daily - and their ticketing policies have been absolutely scandalous all year.

Her family have 2 STs between 4 of them and they couldn’t get tickets for all 4 because of customer number debacles, so only had 2 tickets to both the Liverpool cup game and Wembley. The Liverpool cup game they put online for sale at midnight by the way - because that’s completely normal. The website couldn’t handle it.

Real kicker was them having to move season ticket holders due to increased away capacity this season and they actually tried to charge those forced to move for the privilege because the seats they were going to were better. Needless to say they backtracked that one sharpish after backlash. 

I’m not particularly into Forest and Derby tit for tat, as you can imagine being pretty close to it, but it’s all been pretty poor and anti-fan from them this year. Reminded me how we acted before we kind of got our stuff together for big games with high demand a number of years back. 

6 minutes ago, Srg said:

My missus is a forest fan - I know, ridiculous, I ask myself why daily - and their ticketing policies have been absolutely scandalous all year.

Her family have 2 STs between 4 of them and they couldn’t get tickets for all 4 because of customer number debacles, so only had 2 tickets to both the Liverpool cup game and Wembley. The Liverpool cup game they put online for sale at midnight by the way - because that’s completely normal. The website couldn’t handle it.

Real kicker was them having to move season ticket holders due to increased away capacity this season and they actually tried to charge those forced to move for the privilege because the seats they were going to were better. Needless to say they backtracked that one sharpish after backlash. 

I’m not particularly into Forest and Derby tit for tat, as you can imagine being pretty close to it, but it’s all been pretty poor and anti-fan from them this year. Reminded me how we acted before we kind of got our stuff together for big games with high demand a number of years back. 

Sorry, I don’t quite understand your point about the Liverpool tickets. Presumably, they’ve got 2 season tickets in specific names but they sometimes share them with the other two. Why would they get priority for anymore than the two named people? Doesn’t sound like a debacle to me. If/when we ever reach a final again, I could say I’ve only got one season ticket but I share it with four others. Can I have 5 tickets please??

2 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

Sorry, I don’t quite understand your point about the Liverpool tickets. Presumably, they’ve got 2 season tickets in specific names but they sometimes share them with the other two. Why would they get priority for anymore than the two named people? Doesn’t sound like a debacle to me. If/when we ever reach a final again, I could say I’ve only got one season ticket but I share it with four others. Can I have 5 tickets please??

It’s because of them not allowing to open new customer numbers, but obviously they’ve never needed more. There was no period for the Liverpool game or Wembley game where season ticket holders could get extra tickets before general sale (if it got there) as well. 

2 minutes ago, Srg said:

It’s because of them not allowing to open new customer numbers, but obviously they’ve never needed more. There was no period for the Liverpool game or Wembley game where season ticket holders could get extra tickets before general sale (if it got there) as well. 

Same for us v Villa.
I got my 1x permitted ticket during the STH period, then straight onto general sale at 2 per Fan ID.  At no stage (before general sale) could our STH's purchase any extra ticket for others.