Season Tickets 2022-23

WystonRam

1 hour ago, Maverick said:

10,000+ season tickets sold in 2 days with no dd option yet is impressive. I imagine the 3rd party company is frantically setting up the facility and it takes time. Although fans see it as a direct debit - usually there is an element of credit agreement involved.  I.e you pay more for a season ticket via DD ( and DCFC get their money upfront & to stop people cancelling the DD if results go down the pan after 6 games etc). Financial checks/process need to be completed and we have only been trading a week.

Once available - you will see another surge similar to the last 2 days - DCFC will not allow this option not to be available at risk of undoing their good work so far.  Not sure why the panic - their seats are reserved till 29th July - that's 3 weeks to get it sorted.

For comparison - Birmingham have only sold 8,877 season tickets so far.......mind you their ground is falling apart and they are in the middle of a farcical takeover by Bassini (sound familiar?) - just listen to his interview on Talksport this morning.

That’s quite good for Birmingham 

31 minutes ago, Tricky1884 said:

Does anyone know the maximum amount of season tickets we can sell. I thought it was around the 18k to 20k mark? 

It was capped at 23K in the Premier league, to allow for walk u sales and also players tickets, press and away fans. Someone commented on here that maybe it will be different in L1, particularly with regard to expected away fans and less press. If we get to 20K I will be impressed though.

30 minutes ago, Tricky1884 said:

Does anyone know the maximum amount of season tickets we can sell. I thought it was around the 18k to 20k mark? 

As per the EFL regulations, Pride Parks capacity is set at 32,000. Therefore, I believe the maximum is set at 23,000 season tickets, as each club has to offer a maximum of 10% to away fans, and in Derby's case that will be 3,200.

There also has to be a percentage available for the 'on-the-day' / 'walk-ups', which would be in the region of 5,800.

7 minutes ago, Gaspode said:

Yes because it's a discount off the general admittance price, not the season ticket price.....

Ah, that hadn't even occurred to me ?

But, Christ, that seems like a lot for individual tickets!

19 hours ago, Mick Brolly said:

If it’s just 1 that you need I’d say you have a very good chance can’t see every single person renewing or someone not moved elsewhere 

11 hours ago, De22Ram said:

Keep looking aswell because ive noticied the odd one pop up now n then! People deciding to move early!

Theres loads in the east stand next to the away fans if not, there good seats!

I've been to the ticket office and they have advised to keep looking, especially on the 29th but to be quick as any tickets will come available will soon be snapped up in the South Stand.

1 hour ago, Ram1988 said:

I've been to the ticket office and they have advised to keep looking, especially on the 29th but to be quick as any tickets will come available will soon be snapped up in the South Stand.

Good luck mate, hope u get it sorted! ??

If we sell 15k season tickets it will be phenomenal, truly exceptional support, we would start the season averaging around 17/18k 

After what we've been through coupled with the economic tsunami enveloping us, it would be a fantastic show from this great fanbase of ours.

If, if, we get anywhere near 18 or 20k  ST's then I will run out of terminology to describe the magnificent awesomeness of the devoutness of the diaspora of Derby County FC devotees.?

There will be games where we have very little away support at Pride Park, some games we won't have horrible away fans like Brum, Stoke, Gumps etc to bait (at least we'll have Sheffield's second club I suppose), there'll be cold days playing average football, Division 3 is brutal, but we can make this season as enjoyable as the last one from a fans point of view.

Bring it on, the South Stand is going to be full, the SW corner too, lets get behind Liam and the boys with loud, passionate support from the first game no matter how many are in the ground.

8 hours ago, uttoxram75 said:

If we sell 15k season tickets it will be phenomenal, truly exceptional support, we would start the season averaging around 17/18k 

After what we've been through coupled with the economic tsunami enveloping us, it would be a fantastic show from this great fanbase of ours.

If, if, we get anywhere near 18 or 20k  ST's then I will run out of terminology to describe the magnificent awesomeness of the devoutness of the diaspora of Derby County FC devotees.?

There will be games where we have very little away support at Pride Park, some games we won't have horrible away fans like Brum, Stoke, Gumps etc to bait (at least we'll have Sheffield's second club I suppose), there'll be cold days playing average football, Division 3 is brutal, but we can make this season as enjoyable as the last one from a fans point of view.

Bring it on, the South Stand is going to be full, the SW corner too, lets get behind Liam and the boys with loud, passionate support from the first game no matter how many are in the ground.

If we get anywhere near 20 k and a sell out first match .How Brilliant ! will that be