Kircher dont listen those idouts

B4ev6is

12 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Look those people throwing abuse at you are idouts and not really derby fans many of us are desperate for you to save us you and rooney make us great again I just know just give mel what ever he wants so we all can move on.

Mel wants money, and Chris doesn't want to give him his money. 

17 minutes ago, Eatonram said:

"What does he expect"? Are you serious? Not this. If these are Rams fans I'm ashamed frankly.

Welcome to the internet. The anonymity it provides allows any old lunatic to say disgusting things to whoever they want without consequences (most of the time). Half these idiots have probably never even heard of Derby County and their will be plenty of rival clubs fans taking part as well.

This is to be expected by anybody who uses Twitter as a communications platform and I very much doubt this will change anytime soon. The only reason this forum isn't a stinking cesspit filled with rival fans and trolls is because we have a rigorous moderation policy that is enforced by our glorious mod team. It would be exactly the same as Twitter if we didn't have David and his team doing such sterling work.

40 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It's one person with the moniker of Dominic Brown that's he's called out rightly...don't even know if it's a fake account set up by a Forest fan.

Kirchner does choose to make his announcements over Twitter however which I'll leave right there. 

Dominic Brown or Dick the sheet ?

9 hours ago, RoyMac5 said:

Mel wants money, and Chris doesn't want to give him his money. 

i can think of many things that Mel deserves, money is not on that list.

Can't believe i am writing this, but i say play hardball with Mel, even at the risk of this soap opera continuing.

1 minute ago, secretsquirrel said:

What’s the point of him buying the club really-just a money pit and guaranteed abuse from the knuckle dragging morons that we have within our support-I know  I would walk away

I would not walk away just because little bullies.

1 minute ago, Ram1988 said:

I hope CK is the man who can get the deal done. Those online trolls probably aren't even Derby County fans.

Could someone on here give kircher a message just see what is going off.