LG 1 appropriate transfer suggestions

BuckoBeast

30 minutes ago, The Scarlet Pimpernel said:

What's the difference between an embargo and a forced business plan?

Embargo is forced with the EFL deciding what restrictions are to he implemented.

The business plan is something the potential owner submits to the EFL. The EFL won't approve a new owner unless a suitable business plan is presented.

Bit of a random one and might not sound that inspiring when put this way, but striker Mandron that left Crewe in the summer could be worth a shot? 

Scored 15ish goals in a season in league 1 for Crewe, fairly big and physical.  Not the most amazing career so far but as others have said sometimes a player can click and top the scoring charts out of nowhere at this level

20 hours ago, abertawe_ram said:

Bit of a random one and might not sound that inspiring when put this way, but striker Mandron that left Crewe in the summer could be worth a shot? 

Scored 15ish goals in a season in league 1 for Crewe, fairly big and physical.  Not the most amazing career so far but as others have said sometimes a player can click and top the scoring charts out of nowhere at this level

Mandarin has gone to Gillingham 

21 minutes ago, Oldben said:

Not really 

Next bargain rail circa end of January. All been tried and discarded like a sucked orange.

40 minutes ago, Anag Ram said:

Not really 

Next bargain rail circa end of January. All been tried and discarded like a sucked orange.

I share that thinking.

I actually think that we need to buy a striker who can score a decent amount of goals for the club, step forward Cole Stockton.

Over 20 goals in League one last season, he would cost but I think its worth it.