QPR vs Derby County matchday thread, Monday 18th April, 3pm

Carl Sagan

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Didn’t even realise Hendrick was at QPR. Gone missing there like he went missing on the pitch for us 90% of the time. Crap player, that 11m will got for him was the only decent deal MM made.

Not a massive fan of the tweet, but let's not retcon the past - he was a very good player for us. 

4 minutes ago, Andicis said:

Not a massive fan of the tweet, but let's not retcon the past - he was a very good player for us. 

Not in my view, I was delighted when we sold him. Made an impact one in 10 games - not a disaster for a winger, but for a midfielder, not good enough.

Bryson and Hughes were always the better combo.

Edited by Millenniumram

19 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

Us losing an away game and Lawrence getting sent off. There are some things in life that sadly you can depend on. 

I think it was always going to be a tough one to win, given home advantage, points difference. The odds were against us winning today. I think the result reflected our respective positions and we did well to almost hold on until the end. Sad, but still very proud of the fight we  have put up. They gave their all. Away games have been poor this season, perhaps because of an inexperienced and apprehensive squad of youngsters playing in front of a noisy home crowd in unfamiliar surroundings?

Just now, Millenniumram said:

Not in my view, I was delighted when we sold him. Made an impact one in 10 games - not a disaster for a winger, but for a midfielder, not good enough.

Not much in the mood to argue with you, but that is just demonstrably not true. 

Just now, Andicis said:

Not much in the mood to argue with you, but that is just demonstrably not true. 

For once in my life I have to agree with @Millenniumram- Hendricks' positional play was dreadful and when he dropped back in front of the back four there would have been more defensive resistance by putting out one of the cones.