World Cup Qatar

Bris Vegas

On 29/11/2022 at 21:03, Unlucky Alf said:

Oh come on...have you watched the Eurovision Contest...Grande Britania Nil Pois

Yeah, taking the absolute peas innit!

Absolutely gutted to see Lukaku singlehandedly sink the golden era of Belgian dominance...

Christopher Mcdonald Lol GIF

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Whole of the ball over the whole of the line

It’s like the conspiracy theory show now. And it’s really not that big of a conspiracy. From the long shot you can see the ball through the guys legs as he hits it, clearly over the line.

Fifa is corrupt, but I don’t see them rigging games and hoping they can get away with it. 

Dear Mr Souness...

VAR has to prove it went out (Fully over the line).  IF IT CANNOT PROVE THAT, they cannot change the ref's decision, which was that the ball was in.

They may well not be able to prove that, due to angles and/or boots/ankles in the way.  They may not have the pictures you are demanding.
VAR does not have to prove the ball was in... the ref already made that decision.

1 minute ago, Mucker1884 said:

Dear Mr Souness...

VAR has to prove it went out (Fully over the line).  IF IT CANNOT PROVE THAT, they cannot change the ref's decision, which was that the ball was in.

They may well not be able to prove that, due to angles and/or boots/ankles in the way.  They may not have the pictures you are demanding.
VAR does not have to prove the ball was in... the ref already made that decision.

Didn't the ref give no goal though initially?

5 minutes ago, AndyinLiverpool said:

Souness is a t*****.

I realise this adds nothing but I just wanted to say it.

He was moaning that they didn't have a shot proving the ball didn't cross the line, whilst ITV showed that very shot. They stop the video as he crosses it. It doesn't go out. Goal. 

Dear Mr Souness...

What happened ? Didn’t the ref rule the goal out, then  to be overturned by VAR?  I think that was it.  

but I suspect VAR got it right and all the pundits simply don’t know how far the ball needs to be over the line for it not to be overhanging the line 

Dear Mr Souness...

I just wish Aluko puts him right, listen Graeme which bit of the ref explanation did you not understand. She makes sense, he doesnt

2 minutes ago, JoetheRam said:

Didn't the ref give no goal though initially?

Oh... erm... no idea... the VAR was already on it when I started watching!  ?

I was just going on what that Peter fella has just said on ITV, that VAR have to prove the ball went fully out, to disallow the goal.

?‍♂️

Looking at the VAR angle of the tables though, it certainly shows that Germany are fully out!  Hoorah!  ?

22 minutes ago, jono said:

I was just looking at the stats:  82% possession and they lost .. you couldn’t make it up ?

Spain knocking the ball around the box, Get a 1-2 in the box and a shallow shot, Makes you wonder if a message wasn't sent out to the players...if we lose we play Morrocco ?

I've seen several pics of the ball, Most show the curvature is over the white line, But until FIFA send pics out from above, The Germans will believe is was out ?‍♀️