Blackburn Away Match Thread

Look at our team that he’s put out. Apart from Davies and Cashin it has no physical presence - so as soon as there is an onslaught what do you think will happen?

Forsyth, Bielik and CKR all sat on the bench who would substantially help With the aerial threat.

What do you expect with the team he’s put out?

Just now, Edtheram said:

Drag Knight and Eboweli off get Kaz on win or bust now - 30 mins to save our season. Rooneys done well but his inability to pick a good team away from home baffles me 

Sorry, couldn't disagree more. The team selection was excellent, it worked and we had a fantastic first half. We thought we'd won it and lost our focus and desire. We forgot what we knew 45 minutes prior, that this was going to take every bit of energy we have to get 3 points. Foot came off the gas

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Are we ever going to ditch the suicidal passing it around in our box unnecessarily?

Nope we won't.

We were lucky a couple of times in the first half with fannying as well.

Alsopp scares the crap out of me, he takes an age to kick the ball, hence getting charged down early in the 2nd half.

We ALWAYS make mistakes in defence with this bloody passing about, we are not Barcelona, we are Derby with championship players.

I hate slagging our players off but that was absolutely ducking ridiculous from Allsop.

Completely under the cosh and they've got the wind in their sails and he does a stupid pass like that.

Just take 5 minutes to regroup and put the ball as far away from your goal as possible.

Absolutely brain dead decision.

1 minute ago, Indy said:

Are we ever going to ditch the suicidal passing it around in our box unnecessarily?

Probably not - agreed too many instances of us causing our own problems