Derby fined £10k

Jortat

From DET 

Nottingham Forest FC and Derby County FC have been fined £10,000 each for two breaches of FA Rule E20.1 that occurred during their EFL Championship game on 22 Janaury 2022.

"Both clubs admitted that they failed to ensure their playrs conducted themselves in an orderly fashion during the 96th minute and following the final whistle.

"An Independent Regulatory Commission imposed their respective sanctions during a subsequent hearing."

Forest won the game 2-1 and Derby had Ravel Morrison sent off in added time at the end of the contest.

2 minutes ago, David said:

Sorry, but the players must cover this from their wages. You can’t expect the club to be able to control the players in situations like this. Once you cross that white line, the player is solely responsible for his actions.

To be fair it mostly started off with Sibley, who had kept his cool in the face of repeated provocation from the minute he came on.

It was only at the final whistle when, he start to lose his cool in the face of some pretty ridiculous taunting from Colback and Samba. 

I have sympathy with him as the ref should have got a grip on it as soon as it started!

Do pro drivers get their employers to pay any speeding fines?  They shouldn't.

I like the idea of such fines being handed down to the guilty individual(s), admin or no admin.

*Having said that, I do also like my team's players to show a bit of spunk, so now I'm torn!  ?

9 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Do pro drivers get their employers to pay any speeding fines?  They shouldn't.

I like the idea of such fines being handed down to the guilty individual(s), admin or no admin.

*Having said that, I do also like my team's players to show a bit of spunk, so now I'm torn!  ?

Disgusted Steve Carell GIF

19 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

What happened with that quest for "The wealthier section of the community to donate a minimum of £10k to help save our club" thing?

Did it happen?  Did anyone chip in?  I doubt they expected it to be used for this shizzle!   

The administrators are refusing all such offers. God only knows why! I wish we were running the football club.