Derby fined £10k

Jortat

23 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

Do pro drivers get their employers to pay any speeding fines?  They shouldn't.

I like the idea of such fines being handed down to the guilty individual(s), admin or no admin.

*Having said that, I do also like my team's players to show a bit of spunk, so now I'm torn!  ?

Ohh...errr! More tea vicar?

Well, they'll be a football creditor in the liquidation I guess....

But going by that tweet earlier in the thread, the EFL can only fine the club, the charge is the club did not control their players (it's a bit vague, like "breach of the peace").

if the club take internal action (i.e. docking players wages to cover it) that's up to the club.

14 minutes ago, RadioactiveWaste said:

Well, they'll be a football creditor in the liquidation I guess....

But going by that tweet earlier in the thread, the EFL can only fine the club, the charge is the club did not control their players (it's a bit vague, like "breach of the peace").

if the club take internal action (i.e. docking players wages to cover it) that's up to the club.

The £10k fine is from the FA. 

Are we expecting the EFL to muscle in on this as well?

1 hour ago, Curtains said:

From DET 

Nottingham Forest FC and Derby County FC have been fined £10,000 each for two breaches of FA Rule E20.1 that occurred during their EFL Championship game on 22 Janaury 2022.

"Both clubs admitted that they failed to ensure their playrs conducted themselves in an orderly fashion during the 96th minute and following the final whistle.

"An Independent Regulatory Commission imposed their respective sanctions during a subsequent hearing."

Forest won the game 2-1 and Derby had Ravel Morrison sent off in added time at the end of the contest.

Does that make the EFL a “Football creditor” ??‍♂️

1 hour ago, MickD said:

I'm surprised that there isn't a fine for the clowns that invaded the pitch at the Birmingham game.

The powers that be threw bricks at the telly as soon as we equalised, so didn't see what followed!
All they've heard since, is how fantastic we fans are, how many of us turned up (for the march and the match), and how our players never give up.  At that point, they were all pretty damn sick of hearing about Derby Bloody County!

... Then you go and open you're big gob, and suddenly their ears rick up!  They'll be on to Sky first thing tomorrow, demanding to see the tapes!  

#Think on!  

?

EDIT:
Oh... so it's not ok for ears to rick up!  I guess that means I'm also not allowed to tell you all about Muckerette, and how she regularly ricks her finger when sat sewing!

EDIT(v.2):
Thought so!  ?

Edited by Mucker1884