Fans March Sunday v Birmingham

therams69

44 minutes ago, Mucker1884 said:

I'll be walking in, from over by the cricket ground.

If we're not a hundred strong by the time we reach The Exeter, I will be disappointed!  

pied-piper.gif

I will set off at 9.30 to drop off my 9 year old grandson and his mum to join in the march I think it’s something he should experience might never be seen again. Unfortunately I will have to go and park up not able to walk that far 

51 minutes ago, whaley bridge Ram said:

I will set off at 9.30 to drop off my 9 year old grandson and his mum to join in the march I think it’s something he should experience might never be seen again. Unfortunately I will have to go and park up not able to walk that far 

There's a couple of car parks near the assembly rooms if that helps 

8 hours ago, whaley bridge Ram said:

This.

The reasons it’s taking place are very sad but, whatever the outcome over the next 48 hours, days, weeks, months, many of us will look back and be glad to say “I was there”.

By the way, I WILL be there

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

Not living in Derby is the march getting much of a buzz in Derby? 
also if a14 is being the a14 and we're not early enough to avoid road closures does anyone have a suggestion on where may be best to join? May be just walk it backwards from usual parking until we meet the march? Need a contingency plan!

4 minutes ago, CBRammette said:

Not living in Derby is the march getting much of a buzz in Derby? 
also if a14 is being the a14 and we're not early enough to avoid road closures does anyone have a suggestion on where may be best to join? May be just walk it backwards from usual parking until we meet the march? Need a contingency plan!

That's my plan.

Park where I normally park, walk to the ground and then set off in the opposite direction of the march until I meet it just in case I don't get there in time for the start.

7 minutes ago, Tamworthram said:

That's my plan.

Park where I normally park, walk to the ground and then set off in the opposite direction of the march until I meet it just in case I don't get there in time for the start.

We are doing that. I'm aiming to meet them at the Pride Park roundabout to clap their approach then join in 

14 minutes ago, sage said:

We are doing that. I'm aiming to meet them at the Pride Park roundabout to clap their approach then join in 

I'll walk to the PP roundabout but, if I get there before well before the march arrives (as I plan to), I'll walk along the route until I meet it and then join it. 

3 hours ago, Tamworthram said:

This.

The reasons it’s taking place are very sad but, whatever the outcome over the next 48 hours, days, weeks, months, many of us will look back and be glad to say “I was there”.

By the way, I WILL be there

Do you hear the people sing?
Singing a song of angry men?
It is the music of a people
Who will not be slaves again!
When the beating of your heart
Echoes the beating of the drums
There is a life about to start
When tomorrow comes!

"Derby till I die" we'll be getting the bus down early. Might ask the driver for a free ride if he's a fan. Perhaps Trent or Arriva could donate a free ride to anyone in a shirts or fully dcfc attired out? They must make a few quid on a matchday and would be a good show of support for the city/club. Might even get the numbers up. Also no match ticket needed for anyone who just wants to show support and join the march.