I have idea that may save the club

B4ev6is

4 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well if likes of man utd want to help us and roony out could they make us a donation to help save our club and other premiership clubs who may feel the same but I dont want us breaking anymore rules that can deeper our troubles but is it worth a try I was thinking about this.

Manure are in more debt than we are B4, unlikely ?

I don't think the likes of man United would help us. It simply does not bother them. While there has been increasingly more support for Derby in the last 24 hours, the situation is still not known by the wider football community. This has to change, everybody needs to be aware and talking about it.

4 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

It would definitely be close to the ideal scenario - Everton get their new manager we get enough wonga to keep the club alive.

Not sure that’s ideal. I think Rooney is the major selling point for the club. We would be much less sought after with him gone. Selling one of the young uns to a premier league side and loaning him back would be my ideal solution 

18 minutes ago, B4ev6is said:

Well if likes of man utd want to help us and roony out could they make us a donation to help save our club and other premiership clubs who may feel the same but I dont want us breaking anymore rules that can deeper our troubles but is it worth a try I was thinking about this.

Sadly, as you can see from Boro and Wycombe - and those clubs that tried to form the European Super League, all other clubs just look after their own self interests. They're not interested in the history, the grass roots or even the future of the people's game.

2 minutes ago, 1967RAMS said:

Not sure that’s ideal. I think Rooney is the major selling point for the club. We would be much less sought after with him gone. Selling one of the young uns to a premier league side and loaning him back would be my ideal solution 

Hear what you're saying but if it was a toss up between losing Rooney and the clubs existence then it would be a no brainer.

1 minute ago, 1967RAMS said:

The problem is who is going to buy any of our players for anywhere close to their actual value. If the reports are true that Shinnie has gone for 30k, then that just tells you everything you need to know. Selling our entire squad won't get us what we need to keep the club going if the figures reported are true. If we have no players left then what is the club actually worth. They are the only thing we have. And let's not forget, the dream of championship survival is very much possible. There must be another way around this. 

The Glazers can't even be bothered to paint Old Trafford, so I don't why they'd care about Derby, I doubt they've even heard of us. They were quite happy to throw the rest of English football under the bus with the Super League anyway for their greed. I don't think the word 'charity' is in their vocabulary. 

Football is a very cruel and selfish business these days, it's probably more likely other clubs would do more to kill us than saves us.

Edited by DCFC Kicks

Just now, RoyMac5 said:

Has that been made an option?

Why does everything have to be polarised?

No it hasn't Roy but at this juncture it's the most realistic scenario to keep the club alive.

The pittance we got for Shinnie illustrates that we wouldn't get anything like market value for our biggest assets.

41 minutes ago, Tyler Durden said:

No it hasn't Roy but at this juncture it's the most realistic scenario to keep the club alive.

The pittance we got for Shinnie illustrates that we wouldn't get anything like market value for our biggest assets.

How about instead of asking Man Ure, we ask the Prem for our Covid loan that the EFL said we wouldn't get?