Phoenix Knights

Millenniumram

Right boys and girls… we’re ducked. The EFL want us dead, and what Steve Gibson says goes it seems, whether lawful or not. It’s looking increasingly likely the only way we’ll have a football club this time next year is with a Phoenix club.

With that in mind, thought it might be some light relief from the constant pain in other threads to discuss our “dream” phoenix team. As DCFC’s largest fans forum, I’d expect us to have a part to play in any potential fan built club. Let’s pretend for a minute we can duck Ramstrust and all them lot off, and we have total control over a new club. Who would you want as our “Phoenix Knights” to help build a new legacy? I’m talking Chairman, CEO, Manager, Players, DoF, Kit Man, Groundsman, Tea Lady, whatever you think we’ll need. I want either forum members, or DCFC alumni.

Note: This thread is clearly not intended to be serious, but who knows, if worst comes to worst, there might actually be some useful suggestions!

I’ll get us started:

DoF - Me, obviously. I know everything, and I watch far too much football not to put my player knowledge to use.

Chairman - @David Has to be our supreme leader

Player/Manager - Curtis Davies. Absolutely Derby legend. Exactly the sort of warrior we want leading our revival.

Mascot - @B4ev6is No one shows more passion.

Commentator on match streams - @one_chop  Need someone to replace Ed Dawes’ negativity. 

Academy director - @angieram / @Ghost of Clough Undecided here, both have an almost suspiciously good knowledge of youth football

That weird guy who hangs around the training ground but no one actually knows what he does - @Boycie Self explanatory.

44 minutes ago, Millenniumram said:

Right boys and girls… we’re ducked. The EFL want us dead, and what Steve Gibson says goes it seems, whether lawful or not. It’s looking increasingly likely the only way we’ll have a football club this time next year is with a Phoenix club.

With that in mind, thought it might be some light relief from the constant pain in other threads to discuss our “dream” phoenix team. As DCFC’s largest fans forum, I’d expect us to have a part to play in any potential fan built club. Let’s pretend for a minute we can duck Ramstrust and all them lot off, and we have total control over a new club. Who would you want as our “Phoenix Knights” to help build a new legacy? I’m talking Chairman, CEO, Manager, Players, DoF, Kit Man, Groundsman, Tea Lady, whatever you think we’ll need. I want either forum members, or DCFC alumni.

Note: This thread is clearly not intended to be serious, but who knows, if worst comes to worst, there might actually be some useful suggestions!

I’ll get us started:

DoF - Me, obviously. I know everything, and I watch far too much football not to put my player knowledge to use.

Chairman - @David Has to be our supreme leader

Player/Manager - Curtis Davies. Absolutely Derby legend. Exactly the sort of warrior we want leading our revival.

Mascot - @B4ev6is No one shows more passion.

Commentator on match streams - @one_chop  Need someone to replace Ed Dawes’ negativity. 

Academy director - @angieram / @Ghost of Clough Undecided here, both have an almost suspiciously good knowledge of youth football

That weird guy who hangs around the training ground but no one actually knows what he does - @Boycie Self explanatory.

Fk the lot of them, I'd much rather follow @David, @angieram and @Boycie