Banners for the Sheff Utd game?

RoyMac5

There is part of me who just wants the players to sit on the pitch and let sheff stick the ball in the net . Its the only way to highlight to national news how bad this has got with middlesboro and wycombe sticking the knife in when its the efls fault . And how can you have a boro candidate on the efl panel judging on this and its allowed to happen the worlds gone mad . 

12 minutes ago, NottsRammy said:

There is part of me who just wants the players to sit on the pitch and let sheff stick the ball in the net . Its the only way to highlight to national news how bad this has got with middlesboro and wycombe sticking the knife in when its the efls fault . And how can you have a boro candidate on the efl panel judging on this and its allowed to happen the worlds gone mad . 

Risdales on there as well isn't he.  May as well have got Morris.

2 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

Apart of me thinks the same or even the fans get on the pitch and stop the game, we need to get this higher profile than it’s getting currently in the media 

Think protesting Oldham fans threw several hundred tennis balls on the pitch and obviously it meant they had to stop the game.

Got quite some media attention for their level.

Not sure if the club got fined though - wouldn’t want to give the EFL any more opportunities to stiff us.

Regards

Gangway D from the terrace  

I’ll be the first to admit I sometimes don’t know where the line is because of my dark sense of humour but a shock tactic may generate headlines. One could photoshop Parry’s face over a trophy hunter standing over the carcasses of Bury, Derby, etc. or Gibson’s face over Derek Chauvin in *that* photo with his knee on the neck of Derby county (although even I’ll admit that’s probably going too far as I by no means advocate making light of that terrible incident)

Obviously this is a hypothetical comment with the intention of promoting discussion on what is acceptable Vs not. You have to be careful they are the right headlines you are generating.

But maybe extreme times call for extreme measures and getting this in to the mainstream media may require a little more than a *F the EFL* banner…?

3 hours ago, NottsRammy said:

Winning and getting 3 points would cheer me up.